Desperate houswives bug/problem..?

Discussion in 'The Temple of Elemental Evil' started by Dellik, Dec 15, 2007.

Remove all ads!
  1. Dellik

Dellik Fallen

HI guys... its the old bug finder back at it again... I just started playing again, and am runnign the D-wives add on.. and for some strange reason king rat isnt spawning upstairs(yes I killed the spiders downstairs and talked to the innkeepers wife again)
    is there anything I can do to fix this, or do I have to start my game over again... hrm... plz help=) thnx.

Ok... I fixed my own problem, but if this should happen to anyone else, it seems that the rat isnt there while zert is... so if you either A: add him to your party, or B: kill time till night so he is downstairs for the drinking contest he spawns.... Im sure someone else already noticed this, but i didnt find it mentioned anywhere, so here it is..

Last edited: Dec 15, 2007
  2. Half Knight

Half Knight Gibbering Mouther

it's not a bug, it's intended that way.
    When every one is partying and drinking-contesting downstairs at night, the old KR shows up.
    Flora even tell you that IIRC.

Check post #17

---Great King rat Issue---

Last edited: Dec 15, 2007
  3. Shiningted

Shiningted I want my goat back Administrator

Yah: like most vermin, he comes out at night. In fact, he was specifically designed that way to PREVENT him appearing when Zert is there, so that if you start a combat Zert doesn't get dragged into it and you don't find yourself having to off him unintentionally. And like H_K said, Glora tells you that.

4. Dellik

Dellik Fallen

my bad.. i seem to have a knack for posting what someone else has already said... sorry... I did try to search first, didnt see a responce.... than later the next day found someone else had posted same thing in idf thread... same thing w/ the nulb crash.. sorry for the nubbishness.

Our Host!