Help with editing World Map

Discussion in 'General Modification' started by Livonya, Oct 7, 2007.

Remove all ads!
  1. wizgeorge

wizgeorge Prophet of Wizardy

Yep the merchants inventories are full of stuff of all kinds and colors. Big selection. Do you have access to the A1-A4 Slave Traders series of modules? They might have some good reference material you could use.

2. Keolander

Keolander Member

If not, I have the original 4 modules, the Super Module and I just picked up the 'Hacked' version from Kenzer & Co cause they had their Hackmaster firesale. If you need reference help, I'm available (cause lets face it, I suck at modding).

BTW, speaking of Assault on the Slavelords, perhaps that could be a new module set once Keep on the Borderlands is done?

3. Shiningted

Shiningted I want my goat back Administrator

Good to see you back Keolander :thumbsup:

I reckon GDQ has the edge over A1-4 atm, but its a close second. Could depend on what models we can make - if modelling still isn't cracked, well, A3 had plenty of gnolls for memory, we can make them at least. (Not that we can't make giants. But we definitely can't make dryders).

The rust monster might be a pain ;)

4. wizgeorge

wizgeorge Prophet of Wizardy

A band of dwarves, one with Moradin's Soul Hammer, after a clan of hill giants would be fun and interesting. I bet Maggit would play it.

5. maggit

maggit Zombie RipTorn Wonka

You bet your ( Y ) I would. ;)

6. Mielikki

Mielikki Member

i know they say there is no such thing as a dumb question but... what is KoTB? please dont ban me from the site!
    -M

7. zuluwarrior94

zuluwarrior94 Established Member

KoTB is short for the Keep on The Borderlands. It's a very old, but very good Dungeons & Dragons module. They also published a "Return" to the KoTB module.

All anyone really needs to know is that with the work these amazing modders have done, it's gonna be One Helluva Game.

8. Keolander

Keolander Member

Inquest #50 also had a micro-module called Warriors of the Grey Queen done for Return to the Keep on the Borderlands. I'll see if I can dig it up one of these days and see about getting the info to the mods. Would make an interesting quest addition to the videogame module.

9. Mielikki

Mielikki Member

sounds awesome! when will it be finished and how is it going all who are working on it?

-M

10. Half Knight

Half Knight Gibbering Mouther

11. Mielikki

Mielikki Member

12. Zalmoxes

Zalmoxes Forest Guardian

A lazy goddess of my fav character(given that Elminster is WAY too powerful)???????? Nah.... Drizzt wouldn't be all that happy...

Our Host!