Balor Guardian Crash?

Discussion in 'The Temple of Elemental Evil' started by SomeAbercrombieGuy, Aug 20, 2007.

Remove all ads!
  1. Cujo

Cujo Mad Hatter Veteran

well he's only a man with a skin condition, so yeah thats about right if not to much.

2. Daniel

Daniel Established Member

hell of a rash then!!

quite a tough skin, too...

3. maggit

maggit Zombie RipTorn Wonka

He should definitely see a dermatologist.

4. Shiningted

Shiningted I want my goat back Administrator

He wasn't optimised for combat in any way, so killing him is not any sort of achievement. Why people would want to have a combat on the smallest map in the game is beyond me: you can't even move in there.

5. Daniel

Daniel Established Member

Well, there was only one way to know how hard he was don't you think? :poke: I was hoping to be swimming in experience points...

Moving them around was a pain in the ass alright, but turned out to be possible. And hey, I'm not the one who gave poor Frank such humble accomodations! :D

(something bad about real estate in the whole region though, you buy a house for an 8-people party and turns out there's only one bed - and the half-orc barbarian snores even more than the druid's brown bear)

Congrats on your mod, btw! :thumbsup: Though I never played Ultima myself, it brings childhood memories of my best friend (to date!) playing forever on his Apple IIc with Shamino, Iolo and who knows what against "balrons"... :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Last edited: Sep 3, 2007
Our Host!