A couple questions...

Discussion in 'The Temple of Elemental Evil' started by Blargh!, Aug 13, 2007.

Remove all ads!
  1. zuluwarrior94

zuluwarrior94 Established Member

Alright, what about this crossbow thing? Is it the one you get after getting the teakwood box (or some kinda wood) with the Ultima reference?

2. erkper

erkper Bugbear Monk Supporter

No, it's a different crossbow. Jinnerth the tailor sometimes gives you a repeating crossbow (not sure if it's a masterwork or not) when you talk to him after getting him in the militia. Whether you get it or not depends on how you convinced Renton to let him in. I think if you get him in without promising he will make uniforms, he gives it to you. I do know you can get it without Elmo in the party, however. (I think by lying [bluffing] about the omen from your god.)

3. Blargh!

Blargh! Halfling eater

Yup what Erk said, and it is a masterwork repeater. I just take Elmo cause it's quick and then I boot him from the group afterwards.

4. Half Knight

Half Knight Gibbering Mouther

"...Half Knight - ... now THAT is interesting. I think we're onto something here. You also recommended the Allyx mod as well right? Hmmmmmmmm..."

Blargh, as you can see, it has nothing to do about what i said...
    The fact is that i never used Elmo( shame on me), and i confused the cabinet maker with the woodcutter...:scratchhe no matter, just get the cure for Amii, go talk the woodcutter, and ask for reward or something like that...and remember to check the well near the Jeweller's house, and other things like that (use "tab", in fact use it whenever you enter a random encounter map)

5. zuluwarrior94

zuluwarrior94 Established Member

Yeah, I got the crossbow after I Intimidated Renton into letting Jinnerth into the militia, without Elmo in the party.

6. krunch

krunch moving on in life

See, I didn't fib. ;)

7. Zebedee

Zebedee Veteran Member Veteran

Don't worry about it. Maybe 90% of problems mentioned in the forums are caused by installation 'issues'. I will eventually get round to making the installation instructions much clearer (with pictures and a Fisher Price font :p ). More seriously, yes, I'll redo the installation instructions to try and help reduce the difficulty for people but we do kind of rely on people reading the instructions... :doh:

Our Host!