Ghould Touch permenant mist?

Discussion in 'The Temple of Elemental Evil' started by skaven510, Jun 19, 2007.

Remove all ads!
  1. skaven510

skaven510 Member

I've searched everywhere on the forums but can't find anyone who had this problem before. I cast Ghoul Touch and usually it works fine but if I miss the attack the purple mist around my wizard doesn't go away. I've tried Jaroo kill resurrect thing to try and get rid of it but nothin. Also did a clean game cache on start up and still had that bug. Anyways it's a bit annoying but can live with it, I was just curious if anyone else had this problem and if you got rid of it somehow.

2. Allyx

Allyx Master Crafter Global Moderator Supporter

I've had that, my current group has perpetual Good Hope and Bane spell particles on them, but it's not affecting the dice rolls, so I'll carry on regardless. ;)

3. skaven510

skaven510 Member

I figured there wasn't a way to get rid of it, but like you said it doesn't affect stats or give me a permenant ghoul touch so it's no big deal. I just wish it was maybe gold or blue to go with my chaotic good player lol, the purple mist gives him a creepy lich like atmosphere.

4. Cujo

Cujo Mad Hatter Veteran

well purple does match your avatar ;)

5. Sokaijin

Sokaijin Established Member

I'm sure he looks "fabu" in his new purple aura. Just divine sweety.

6. Kneller1

Kneller1 Established Member

I had this problem aswell, I wasn't able to get rid of it either, but as you said;
    It does kind of make the wizard look cool.

7. Zebedee

Zebedee Veteran Member Veteran

The problem is a visual glitch which doesn't impact on the game. Not so much a bug as something you should treasure. :eyebrow:

Our Host!