Desperate Housewives Quest

Discussion in 'The Temple of Elemental Evil' started by blackfly, Mar 31, 2006.

Remove all ads!
  1. blackfly

blackfly Established Member

I am trying to get the sandalwood box, and I just finished getting Paida out and helping Clarisse. But I am told that I need one more item (I got the bat wing from Mandy) but I cannot figure out what I am missing. I visited every one else, got the curette, distilling apparatus. If someone can HUMBLY give the code to give all of the items to me using the python cursor, I would be greatly indebted rather than go to every one to see what I missed, but I set out to solve it so I cannot figure how I missed anything.

2. Allyx

Allyx Master Crafter Global Moderator Supporter

Ok so here's the list, Item, location or quest that must be completed to get the item, and the item nuber for the console. (shift ~ opens and closes the console)

give #####

will give you the item to your inventory (replace ##### with the number for each item below).

SUNOM (weaver) -> distilling apparatus, (Stop that racket!) {12893}
    MORGAUSE (Nulb) -> curette, (Mary in the Brothel) {12895}
    MYELLA (Church) -> cauldron, (When You're Not Quite Sweet Enough) {12894}
    PAIDA (away) -> eye of newt, (level 4 of the temple) {12897}
    MANDY (missing?) -> bat wing, (level 3 of the temple) {12896}
    CLARISSE (dead) -> crystal skull, (A Plenary Indulgence for Clarisse) {12898}
    GLORA (Inn) -> fresh blood, (Bring me the Head of Great King Rat) {12892}
    HEMLOCK. (near Black Jay's farm) {12004}

3. Shiningted

Shiningted I want my goat back Administrator

There should be a list of what u need, if u hung around to get it when the quest was offered.

4. blackfly

I got the list, and went to every location, but somewhere I guess I failed to get one item, and I cannot figure out what it is, but thank you gentlemen.

5. krunch

krunch moving on in life

Did you forget the hemlock?

6. Dragon_Awakened

Dragon_Awakened Wandering Warrior

just started this quest.

I've taken care of the hemlock, the cauldron, and the bottle so far (the king rat was a crack up, too bad I had to kill him.) To be honest I hope there isn't a serious alignment hit for this adventure because I'm having fun with it. I'm still trying to figure out how to contact the person in nulb (morgause?).

7. blackfly

Re: just started this quest.

Wander, engage, engage. I am not going to tell you where they are, but having found all the sources and gettting to Lila only to find I am one short was upsetting. It is worth it though. All I am going to say is BE PREPARED. If you talk to anyone in the dungeons at level 3 and 4 save the game.

8. Dragon_Awakened

Dragon_Awakened Wandering Warrior

I don't really need to know where they are as I will find them sooner or later. I don't intend to blaze through DH just yet but I did add the distilling apparatus to the list of things I have picked up. I have plenty of time since I'm still playing around in the upper levels of the temple(just entered earth temple).

9. Vendegaar

Vendegaar Cornish Avenger

I was a bit upset when I first got into this quest, but then I came to my senses and realized that this is, after all, a role playing game - a fantasy - and doesnt necessarily have anything to do with reality.

The stereotypical witch as depicted by the medieval church certainly doesn't resemble anything that most REAL witches do today - just what the Wannabees think they do.

IT IS A REALLY FUN MODULE. Thanks guys.

10. Shiningted

Shiningted I want my goat back Administrator

Lila says it best: "we are as much a part of the Old Faith as Jaroo is".

Ie, her stereotypical witch is no more anachronistic than our tree-hugging D&D Druids are. But we have had this discussion before ;)

Glad you liked it :)

11. The Great Snook

The Great Snook Member

I just finished this quest. Of course it took twenty minutes to figure out how to use the sandelwood box. Sometimes things are too obvious. An excellent addition to the game as my feet were getting tired from all that walking. Now I just wish I didn't use a slot for teleport with my sorceress. When I next level up I'm going to have to see if I can change selections.

Our Host!