Only one 8th level Spell?

Discussion in 'The Temple of Elemental Evil' started by kam, Nov 10, 2006.

Remove all ads!
  1. kam

kam Member

Hey are you guys going to patch in some new 8th level spells some time soon?
    Because I'm having difficulty leveling up sorcerers past a certain level due to the fact that the only 8th level spell in existance is Summon Monster 8.

2. Gaear

Gaear Bastard Maestro Administrator

You must not have the latest modpack. In addition to Summon Monster VIII, we have Horrid Wilting, Polar Ray, Mass Charm Monster, and Power Word Stun. All eighth level wizard/sorcerer spells.

3. kam

kam Member

I have the 5.00 module. is the mod pack separate, and if I get it will i have to restart my game?

4. HeJason

HeJason JK2 Deity

If you get the 5.0.1 mod pack you will not have to restart your game,, if you get 5.0.2 you will have to restart..

5. mrbunnyban

mrbunnyban Member

...you're high level enough to cast level eight spells? The original level cap was level 10. @.@

6. Gaear

Gaear Bastard Maestro Administrator

You'll want the 5.0.1 patch to the 5.0.0 modpack. With it you'll be able to continue your current game and enjoy all the new spells. When you've finished the game, it would be advisable to upgrade to the 5.0.2 patch.

7. erkper

erkper Bugbear Monk Supporter

It's really not that hard to do, if you play with 3-4 characters (and no NPCs.)

Our Host!