Feedback/Issues With FanFix 2.0.0

Discussion in 'General Modification' started by Phalzyr, Nov 12, 2003.

Remove all ads!
  1. Stodgel

Stodgel Member

So, if the R is added, and the word INTERFACE spelled correctly it should work?

2. rex_blade

rex_blade Established Member

Tooth of Pain Quest Broke

Preston Wetz tells you that he needs to collect from Madam Ophelia. That should be Mona. Ophelia has no ddialog option for getting Preston's money, and Mona doesn't either!

3. Shadowkat

Shadowkat Member

Actually they both owe him money. Go through all the crap for Mona's crystal ball to get her taken care of. Ophelia's i think you gotta get the les working and/or take the deadbeat off her hands.

4. rex_blade

rex_blade Established Member

but i gave Mona her orb... and it'sw still in my inventory!

5. Peregrin

Peregrin Member

It Worked for me. I posted the correction incase anyone else had a similar problem to alert them that a mis-spelled folder may be the source of the "bug"

6. Sir_Kalthorine

Sir_Kalthorine Member

I think there is a bug in one of the brothel quests concerning a party money check - I need 500gp to get one of the ladies (Raina I think) released, but all I ever get as a response to choose is "I will have to come back later with the money". And this is while carrying 1256pp and 503gp. Something a little buggy here methinks...

7. Phalzyr

Phalzyr Established Member Veteran

Re: Re: Issues with fanfix 2.0.0

ERRR I knew i was bound to misspell something eventually. I just fixed it and uploaded the fixed installer. Sorry about that my fast typing and....I checked over everything as i typed but missed that one :(

8. daniel99

daniel99 Member

NPC GOING CRAZY IN TEMPLE LEVEL 3!

The char stay in the room which you can find the orb of the death. Faldri...I forgot the name.

When u start in combat with him his AoO is UNLIMITED!
    He kill one of my char with tumble 14++. Whenever i pass trought him and he make AoO until my char dead or unconcious.
    His Spell and normal attack is fine only happen for AoO.
    Anyone face this problem before?
    *P/S i install the official patch and mod 2.0.0 already*

9. Flygar

Flygar Member

If anyone's seen this and knows how to fix it, I'd be VERY appreciative...

I cannot cast Read Magic on unidentified potions after applying the official patch and the CO8 2.0 patch. Everything I've read said I should be able to, and I was able to before uninstalling the first CO8 patch and applying the official patch (then the CO8 2.0).

Thanks!
    Flygar

10. Flygar

Flygar Member

Err...never mind....

I had installed TOEE to my D: drive, and the patch installer defaults to the C: drive...files weren't in the right place!

(feeling silly)
    Flygar

11. Grey

Grey Member

Yah...

Confirming some of the aforementioned:

1. The interface folder is misspelled
    2. Ophelia's Weakest Link quest can only be completed using Jenelda - no matter how much cash you have, it is impossible to pay the 500gp for Raina (sp?)
    3. The Porky's Revenge quest doesn't work - no matter what you do or how you interact with Mickey and Ophelia, you cannot close out the quest
    4. The incandescent blue ioun stone is spelled "incadescent" in the crafting menu
    5. Armor enchanted with spell resistance (13) show up in floating boxes as spell resistance (0) - I assume this means that spell resistance enchanting doesn't work

Last edited: Feb 17, 2004
  12. taltamir

taltamir Established Member

Prevent him from casting invisibility, apperantly an NPC under the invisibility spell will, upon getting an attack of opportunity, perform one after another until his target is dead or dying at less then 0 HP... that same guy attacked my cleric 30+ times in a row untill he killed her, when she tried to cast a spell on him... that battle is especially bugged, when i cast purge invisibility there i got "stuck" with a dismiss option, and i was unable to cast cure on myself for 4 game days, he also stayed invisible... a bunch of other things happened during that battle, i beleive however that it was prior to the Co8 patch... i was using just the "official" patch..

Also, the new file you uploaded with the directory spelled correctly is still called the same way, to anyone who doesnt read this thread it will seemt to be the same file, rename it to 2.0.1 or something to prevent such a misunderstanding, thats the whole point of version numbers!!! you CANNOT just replace a file and leave it with the same version number, it counteracts the whole system.

I'll bet you anything there are people out there with that problem who DONT know about that fix and play with that problem, yes the one guy who posted it here now knows and got the fix, but most of them didnt...

Last edited: May 19, 2004
Our Host!