Circle of Eight Mod Pack 5.0.0 FINAL

Discussion in 'General Modification' started by Morpheus, Jul 10, 2006.

Remove all ads!
  1. whatsername74

whatsername74 The Poison Woman

:eek I didn't even try the marauder armor or the gladiator armor. Now I have to :D

Last edited: Aug 11, 2006
  2. whatsername74

whatsername74 The Poison Woman

Umm... I'm not really sure which thread I should ask this on but I'll go with here:

I'd like to talk about the "travel agent." I finally made it to Verbobonc, and was delighted. However, when I tried to leave, the travel agent wouldn't talk to me because of Scorpp. I had to tell him to leave my party. While I know that there's nothing to be done about it in my game, I just thought maybe that should be changed. I understand eveyone else not talking to my party, but I think that maybe the travel agent could be considered a special case.

<3 whatsername

3. Lar Gonn

Lar Gonn Member

Hi everyone

I installed the mod with no particular problems but that thing with pregame shop doesn`t work at all! I just get characters clad in farmer clothes and and only characters who wield weapons are charasters who put some feat in weapon focus!!

I marked option in the installation window to enable the shop....:bored:

4. Jesse Heinig

Jesse Heinig Established Member

There are people on the map, to whom you can talk. Each one is a merchant with a different inventory.

5. ishmaelwolf

ishmaelwolf Member

Hi, I'm new to the forum. I just found this site. Yesterday, I downloaded/installed Co8 5.0.0 Final. Now, everytime I try to start Frontend I get the following error:

The application failed to initialized properly (0xc0000135).

I tried uninstalling and reinstalling Co8 5.0.0, but still got the same error. Does anyone know why this is happening?

6. Jesse Heinig

Jesse Heinig Established Member

Sounds like you need to have Microsoft's .Net2 installed. It's required in order to run the front end.

7. ishmaelwolf

ishmaelwolf Member

Thanx. I thought I already had .Net2, but I didn't. Everything is working, now.

8. Lar Gonn

Lar Gonn Member

but when I start game I´m automaticly transfered into alighment opening movie...

9. Morpheus

Morpheus Mindflayer Veteran

Hm. If you checked the "Shop Map" option in the installer, a different version of the file temple.dll should have been installed, where the start map for all alignments is the shop map. Maybe you have the wrong version of temple.dll, for some strange reason. Did you install any mods/patches after installing Co8 5.00?

10. Lar Gonn

Lar Gonn Member

No

I reinstalled the game then installed offical pach 1 then 2. after that came co8.5.
    I ecountered no problem with front end or anything else.

11. Allyx

Allyx Master Crafter Global Moderator Supporter

Did you select the Co8-5.0.0 option in the modules window of the frontend? If not your playing the Patch 2 version without Co8 mods.

12. Lar Gonn

Lar Gonn Member

Yes I selected it, I am not a complete n00b:)
    And btw when I start non Co8 version I get my PCs dressed and with class weapons...
    This only happens when I start Co8 mod

Last edited: Aug 12, 2006
  13. Allyx

Allyx Master Crafter Global Moderator Supporter

You could try running the installer again, this time choose the full install, but in a different location (my documents or desktop will do) when it's installed open the modules/Co8-5.0.0 folder, and copy the temple.dll from there and paste it in your modules/Co8-5.0.0 folder in your ToEE directory.

14. Morpheus

Morpheus Mindflayer Veteran

Excellent idea, Allyx. You've already started the module once, Lar Gonn, haven't you? In that case, you should probably paste the .dll directly into the ToEE root folder.

15. Lar Gonn

Lar Gonn Member

It doesn´t work...

I did what you said but it does not work...

Our Host!