Nimble fingers feat.

Discussion in 'The Temple of Elemental Evil' started by Bio-Mage, Aug 1, 2006.

Remove all ads!
  1. Bio-Mage

Bio-Mage Member

Hello everyone,

I just started the game with the new Co8 mod and I have a question regarding a feat. My party has a dwarf Fighter/thief that has taken nimble fingers but it seems that the bonus does not appear in the skill table on the character sheet (only bonuses from dex, int and racial). Is this broken or the bonus is just added without any record?

While I am at it...is there a way to see the actual rolls I make with my characters? Thank you in advance for your time :)

2. Zebedee

Zebedee Veteran Member Veteran

You know the 'box' which contains the icons you click for the world map, for party formations etc?

On the top of that 'box' are two little tab icons. Click the left one and it gives you past dialogue, click the right one and it gives you past XP awards and roll information. To get the exact roll information, click on the blue hyperlink. (It makes sense when you open up the tab).

Nimble fingers does 'work' to increase results, no idea why/if it doesn't appear on skill table or on die rolls.

3. Bio-Mage

Bio-Mage Member

I was doing the box but not the hyperlink I think....I appreciate the information...thank you:dance: :D

Our Host!