Extraplanar Chest (Possible Spoiler)

Discussion in 'General Modification' started by Greymark, Jul 25, 2006.

Remove all ads!
  1. Zebedee

Zebedee Veteran Member Veteran

Depends on whether the corruption is introduced at the start of the game (as I suspect) or not. Would perhaps be the way to pin down when the corruption has occurred but with a hit and miss bug like this, testing may be a tad tedious :)

2. Greymark

Greymark Member

Well, I think you are obsolutely on target here. I have been monitoring these forums for months and although I never posted, I was fairly well informed on some of the bugs. I positively did not use Quick Save and Auto Save on Map was never on.

I also went back to my saves and even the first one was corrupt. This save took place before I even moved a character (I had a habit of wanting to go back and change some of my clothing/armor/weapon choices.) I actually loaded the save, took my rogue and had him sneak through the Moat House to test.

I will do the same for my new game. I hope it does not happen again as I am not sure I am up to playing the first part again.

3. Shiningted

Shiningted I want my goat back Administrator

Does anyone have a save game where this DOES happen? I would love to sector-sort the moathouse and see if it helps.

4. lord_graywolfe

lord_graywolfe Wolfman

ive never seen this happen before, heard of it but it skipped me and i even use quicksaves alot. i disabled the autosave though. the only thing close to this that i ever his was not being allowed to pick the locks on doors. which seems to be in every game.

5. Greymark

Greymark Member

I most likely do have the saves for this. I can certainly send you one. Let me know how to get it to you.

6. krunch

krunch moving on in life

If you want, you can try http://www.rapidsharing.com/.

They have a faster network download rate than savefile.com. Plus, they have a max file size of 550.00 MB compared to savefile having a 60 MB limit.

7. Shiningted

Shiningted I want my goat back Administrator

8. Greymark

Greymark Member

Will do - I think I still have the save folder in my trash. Have not had access to that computer for a few days. Will try to get to it today or tomorrow.

Our Host!