Lord Spike's Legion of Play-Testers

Discussion in 'The Temple of Elemental Evil' started by Lord_Spike, Apr 9, 2006.

Remove all ads!
  1. Blair

Blair Unwanted Construct

Yeah, well, just burned out my GeForce, and the next best thing I have lying around at the moment is... *drumroll* ...a Voodoo3! Aaaaaargh.

*giant freeway info sign flashes* EXPECT DELAYS... REPAIR WORK IN PROGRESS... EXPECT DELAYS...

Insert rant about my rotten miserable luckless life here. No time to compose it because now I have to somehow argue my wife into letting me buy that Radeon X800GTO chipset I've been eyeing. Pray for me.

--Blair
    ":poop: "

2. Shiningted

Shiningted I want my goat back Administrator

"Honey, its not for me, its for the Legion... this is bigger than both of us".

3. Lord_Spike

Lord_Spike Senior Member Veteran

Oh, and, uh, if I didn't mention it before, there's no pay increase....just more work.

"...Has anybody seen my stapler?"

:hug:

4. Cerulean the Blue

Cerulean the Blue Blue Meanie Veteran

You all have probably already thought of this, but I thought I would mention it.

The Legion does all use ToEEFE, right? If not you should. Then you can just make a folder called data.<test name> in your root directory, and a folder named <test name> in your modules directory, and then copy everything from your existing 4.0.0 (or 4.0.1 - you do have that, right) install into the test folders and presto, a module you can load from Front End to install the mods you are testing, while leaving the original files unchanged in a different module. I have 3 current testing modules in my game folder.

5. Gaear

Gaear Bastard Maestro Administrator

:grin:

"Um, yeah, Milton? We're gonna need you to go ahead and grab a can of pesticide . . . see if you can do something about the cockroaches down here . . ." :icon_chuc

Edit: In my first official act as moderator of this forum, I'm going to sticky this thread for as long as the Legion may remain mobilized. No more kicks up the board! No more hunting for the latest mod to test! Long live the Legion!! :dance:

Attached Files:

Last edited: Apr 26, 2006
  6. Enneigard

Enneigard Ogre Chieftain

are teh slots full? or can i become one?

7. Lord_Spike

The slots are currently all filled.

8. Enneigard

Enneigard Ogre Chieftain

oh well. i guess i can do something else.

9. Gaear

Gaear Bastard Maestro Administrator

@Spike - is the Legion still going? Not much official activity lately.

@Agetian and/or Morph - might this thread be better situated in the Gen Mod forum?

10. Blair

Blair Unwanted Construct

I'd be being official whining about v5 bugs, except MY REPLACEMENT VIDEO CARD STILL IS NOT HERE.

Sorry, that was a little bitter, I guess?...

--Blair
    "...for you are crunchy, and good with ketchup."

11. Lord_Spike

Yep. No one has officially quit yet; but not all have done testing on the 5.0 beta. Some for technical reasons, others for r/l concerns. If they haven't posted, that'd be why.

Our Host!