what is right, is right: work it as you want

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by 0rion79, Feb 9, 2006.

Remove all ads!
  1. Cerulean the Blue

Cerulean the Blue Blue Meanie Veteran

Actually, I was just going to edit the release notes for Co8 4.0.0 and remove anything that was added only in 4.0.0 or DH.

2. 0rion79

0rion79 Established Member

A lot of this stuff is not included in my module but I'll use it as track to follow.
    Anyother comment?

About the loralei matter, I really do not understand. It is only Co8 that warned me about this trouble but no player outside Co8 did. Did you try with the 1.10 final version as well? Yes, I may always toffe that part to create another container (allyx, you already did the work once, is the file still available somewhere?) but, before proceding, I would like to be sure that we are not talking about the same bug of months ago, that happened to me as well at the beginning.

Last edited: Feb 17, 2006
  3. Allyx

Allyx Master Crafter Global Moderator Supporter

4. 0rion79

0rion79 Established Member

Buddies, sorry for being silent for so much time but, as I already wrote in some previous post, I were in Milan (that is not my home city) for a long course and I had no access to any PC nor to my e-mail.
    Now, in the meantime I asked Salk, that owns the english version of the game, to make some tests for me and, since I'm sure that the game does NOT quit to desktop with every version of the game when entering Jaroo's grove, after removing the extra files and re-writing the readme file accordingly with Co8's will, I feel ready to re-upload my mod and to leave it in your hands: I await instructions for the upload. In the meantime, Tal from S.P. will keep a copy of the mod as long as it is not propely uploaded into Co8's.
    Ready to accept every request, I await news from the community.
    See you soon!

Last edited: Mar 22, 2006
  5. Allyx

Allyx Master Crafter Global Moderator Supporter

@0rion, if your finished tweaking your mod and your happy for it to be released, can you e-mail the files you've changed to me so I can upload it for you?

Krunch has already compiled the Co8 portion of the mod in a neat and tidy installer, which I will upload to the FTP with your final version, I can either make a new thread with the links to your mod myself, or PM you the link information for you to post yourself if you like.

@Everyone else, If anyone has any final objections, say so now.

6. krunch

krunch moving on in life

go for it dude!.. do it!.. :thumbsup:

Our Host!