BEER BEER BEER (and Jihad)

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Information, Jan 20, 2006.

Remove all ads!
  1. Lord_Spike

Lord_Spike Senior Member Veteran

2. serious_haircut

serious_haircut Member

@krunch (predominantly)

Wasn't ever so close to one of those bomb-dropping, inhuman, torture-loving, bushists - it's just being in the same thread - and it feels ... nauseous, I think, I'm not a native english, so maybe I mean rather 'disgusting', whatever.
    I agree to ban the mujahedin, not just for being it, but for any approval of violence, or something similar.
    But whoever is in charge here, please ban those approving the ignominy guantanamo as well. Apply the same rules to everyone, whoever he may be.
    Verdammt, 'tracking down the connection and call the FEDs', do you think this is a game or a joke, a good one? This guy just started a thread, 'words'... Already enough for jail, torture, not even basic human rights, then to be freed after maybe 5 years with a line like 'oh well, no he wasn't really a killer, we just came to figure out...'
    Think.
    I'm out, brrr.
    SH

3. Lord_Spike

If you don't like this thread, then don't post in it. We are mostly having a little fun, so don't be quite so "serious". No one here really likes things like torture & the deaths of innocents during war...no more so than we actually go out & kill things with spells and swords.

This war and the things going on in it are much less than such things were ever in the past. They're just more widely known & publicised due to the technology that now exists. The freedom you enjoy wasn't because someone wrote words down on a piece of paper...it's because of people having the courage to take up arms in defense of the ideas that piece of paper represents. Just keep in mind that we didn't start this thing, but are for sure going to finish it.

4. CatBoris

CatBoris Member

That, and down a few brewskies.

5. maalri

maalri Immortal

Yes, finish more BEERS! (or is that Finnish Beers?-dunno anyone ever had a Finnish Beer?)

6. CatBoris

CatBoris Member

I've had one Finnish beer, think it was called Lappinkulta or something akin to that. Quite tasty.

7. Sol Invictus

Sol Invictus Beholder Watcher Veteran

Report this to the feds:
    The IP Address is: 67.15.183.8.
    The host name is: ev1s-67-15-183-8.ev1servers.net.

8. krunch

krunch moving on in life

done...Big Brother USA will figure out who they are and will be watching them

Last edited: Feb 7, 2006
  9. Lord_Spike

Uncle Sugar & domestic surveillance works for me!

:yes:

10. Lord_Spike

Last edited: Feb 13, 2006
Our Host!