Data_Allyx_for_Livonya.zip ??

Discussion in 'The Temple of Elemental Evil' started by Ayce, Dec 19, 2005.

Remove all ads!
  1. Ayce

Ayce Member

I take it that this file is meant to be compatible with Livonya 1.5??

Will it undo anything from fan fixes 3.0.4 or 4.0.0 (like take away the ioun stones) or does it just add to what already exist?

Sorry, I've been out of the loop for a while and don't really know what's what with all of the mods. Help is aprreciated.

2. Allyx

Allyx Master Crafter Global Moderator Supporter

do you have a link to where you found it? it's deffinately not a recent fix.

3. Ayce

Ayce Member

sorry so long to catch up with you on this, xmas and all.....................

but yep, here it is, http://www.co8.org/forum/showthread.php?t=1889

I found it under Co8 forum/TOEE modding/downlaods "additional bug fixes & content"

it says that it is an add-on for Livonya's mod, fixing Rannos & Gremag Dialog and adding more craftable items. The file name is....... data_allys.zip

It's in the same location as your shop map mods.

My question is do you need Livonya's mod to add your items? And what do you need for your shop maps to run properly?

Is there any mod that will where I can just add some of your items?

I am running fan_fixex3.0.4 with patch 1 &2 and moebius temple.dll. I haven't tried patch 4.0.0 yet because I've been out of the loop for while because my comp took a crap and just now getting around to reinstalling stuff. I was in the middle of a game when I took it in. I was happy with the fan fixes3.0.4 playability, I'd just like to see more custom i& craftable items in the game. Sooooooooooooooooo....

Can I get your stuff in the game with just that set up? :)

4. Allyx

Allyx Master Crafter Global Moderator Supporter

If you have Microsft.NET 1.1 or 2.0 you may wany to try the toffee version I made a while ago, It has Livonya's traps/kids mod and Morpheus' Arena of heroes mod with most of my new items.

Here's a link.

If you have any problems with it (there may be some crafting problems with cloaks and robes) post it in the same thread as the link above and I'll fix the problems and re-upload the mod.

The Co8-4.0.0 mod has all my new items working correctly.

Our Host!