Did the good Prince die on his way home?

Discussion in 'The Temple of Elemental Evil' started by Sapper_Astro, Oct 31, 2005.

Remove all ads!
  1. Sapper_Astro

Sapper_Astro Established Member

Hello all,

This is my second time through the game. I have once again rescued Prince Thrommel, and accepted his promise of a reward.

I hastily went to my room at the welcome wench and drank, sang and slept off hangovers for 30 days....

Since then, i have been wandering the roads between hommlet and Nulb.....for a LONG time.

It took some time for the messenger to arrive during my first time through, but nothing like this time. Counting time on the road and rests after troll battles (experience and boredom killer) i must have been waiting some 200 days for the messengers....this is not normal from what i have both experienced and read.

Countess Talahi's reward is nowhere to be seen either....

If anyone can give me a run down on what i should do to get Thrommels reward and the Countesse's reward coming my way, please help, because i have played for HOURS walking up and down the road (literally hours).

2. Lord Plothos

Lord Plothos Established Member

The delay before you get the reward is not entirely based on the game's calendar. I think you have to advance the plot a bit, i.e., go back into the temple and mix it up. After that, if enough time has passed, you should see the messengers.

3. Sapper_Astro

Sapper_Astro Established Member

Will do.

Its possible, since i used the rush 'cheat' to get thrommel/talahi and get out again. I will try cleansing level 1 first eh?;)

Will report back.

4. Bio-Mage

Bio-Mage Member

I have got the elf princess reward last night actaully after iIcame out of the fisrt section of level 4. Maybe it triggers with temple level?

Oh and we are at it....does anyone know what the unicorn ring does?

5. Allyx

Allyx Master Crafter Global Moderator Supporter

The unicorn ring - Looks pretty, and is worth quite a bit of cash. unless your using the Vicks and wedge mod or Orion's mod - they both add magical abilities to it.

Our Host!