funny pic

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by krunch, Oct 16, 2005.

Remove all ads!
  1. krunch

krunch moving on in life

Laugh...very funny pic

Let the funny comments begin.

Attached Files:

2. Croix

Croix Member

^^What was this guy smokin?

3. Cujo

Cujo Mad Hatter Veteran

looks like part of my collection...

Attached Files:

4. Cujo

Cujo Mad Hatter Veteran

here's more...

Attached Files:

5. Lord_Spike

Lord_Spike Senior Member Veteran

Here's one for ya...

Attached Files:

6. Croix

Croix Member

LOL!!!!!!!!!

Did you know that the protocol with US territory in the Carribean (Puerto Rico, St.Croix, etc) is to release all convicts and prisoners to fend for themselves when hurricanes threaten the islands. Talk about Chaos!

7. Shiningted

Shiningted I want my goat back Administrator

Yeah, those poor buggers who died in the gaols in New Orleans would no doubt have preferred a more chaotic but practical protocol.

Funny pictures - you people have no idea. Let me show you how its done:

This one goes out to Taltamir, who does not have a Superman complex.

Attached Files:

8. krunch

krunch moving on in life

Here's a pic of a girl of a beer drinking man's heart.

Attached Files:

9. Lord_Spike

Yeah...

...but how do you know that she isn't trying to keep it cold?

Ted...I've heard nothing of inmates in prison drowning. Nursing home residents, well, sadly...that one is confirmed.

Last edited: Oct 17, 2005
  10. krunch

krunch moving on in life

It seems that Lord_Spike knows more than what he is letting on to knowing and telling us. Here's proof positive and it's in the pudding. When the first astronaut lands on and walks on Mars, this is what he will see, according to a recent discovery by a NASA exploratory satellite robot named, of all things, SPIKE.

Attached Files:

11. Shiningted

Do you want fries with that?

Spike, I was gonna make a cheap shot at the nursing home folks too, but, well, gotta save something for later ;)

My understanding of prison inmates getting killed comes from some news items here about a missing Aussie who turned up safe in a prison on some minor charge. I understand some of the inmates weren't so lucky - folks in solitary or something drowning - but I may have got my facts wrong.

Once again, Ted lifts the bar:

Attached Files:

Last edited: Oct 18, 2005
  12. Lord_Spike

The news tonight spoke of a State investigation into allegations of euthanasia going on at a hospital during the Katrina aftermath in N/O. These were made by a part-time staffer on some talk show or other; the denials from senior staff are plentiful. My problem is not that it's being investigated; rather that it HAS to be investigated because some jag-off said something during his 15 minutes of fame that likely will never be disproven because of the state of the remains of those who died. And ALL of those who passed away in ALL hospitals are being checked because of these allegations. What probably happened is that this moron overheard something which he didn't understand, and now we have this. I say put his ass on the truth box & see what results we get before spending all that time & effort & expense & trauma to families of the deceased; lock his ass away if he's lying, too. Maybe then he'll drown in the next hurricane...

Still haven't heard of inmates drowning for real, though...

13. Shiningted

Do you have parliamentary privelege there? Where people can say any damn thing they want in parliament and not be held accountable for libel etc? Its not a bad system - Lee Kwan Whats-his-face ran Singapore for years, as I understand it, by using the legal system to crush all detractors with libel suits etc - but when people just make jerk-off statements that the media leap onto, they should certainly be held accountable. Here in NSW the previous Opposition leader (who recently resigned in disgrace) used to accuse the government of all sort of outlandish things every week, it'd all be in the papers, and the overwhelming majority was just rumours with no basis (we'll do him the curtesy of assuming it wasn't outright lies) or just forgotten about. Not that the government in this state isn't a shocker... but ur right, people who initiate these things oughta be held accountable and locked up if they are lying.

14. Lord_Spike

...All because ordinary people believe it. The Mayor of N/O was on a talk show, too. One of my co-workers believed everything he said 'cause he's a leadership type and he was on tv when he said it. But it wasn't true. She missed the real news when what he said was de-bunked. I think she thought I was crazy for calling him a liar "But he's the Mayor" & "It was on Montel...".

She also has 3 babies...all 3 with different daddies...Gullible?

15. Sprool

Sprool Member

You know that first picture could be like a 7th or 8th level spell. You could call it "Do not pass". It would go in a straight line from the caster (like lightning bolt) and would kill all vermin instantly (unless they made a save vs traffic)

Our Host!