Sooo who can I kill?

Discussion in 'The Temple of Elemental Evil' started by seraglio, Sep 12, 2005.

Remove all ads!
  1. seraglio

seraglio Member

Hi All. I'm having a ball with the fan patched TOEE now. I'm playing a small party of neutral evils and trying not to cheat(too much) or use spoiler sites.

Without spoiling it too much maybe you could give my leader some insigt into who I can successfuly kill without the town turning against me, or ruining a neutral evil ending.

I have already killed:

the traders (suckers promised me entrance to an assasins guild and nothing happened, so I showed them how capable an assasin I was ;)

the jeweller (he was sooo rude when I asked him about his history, had it coming. Not so smug with his neck slashed by a cleaver...). Whats more I sold him a bunch of stuff first, then took it back off his cold dead corpse. Nice house too, I live there now.

On my list of people who have offended me:

Rufus and Burne ( paid me a measily 50 gold after all the work I did for them, and the jewellers place is gettign a little small)

and most important

Terjon (I came there to burn his church, this insufferably arrogant fool wouldnt pay cash for his daddys little pendant, now I need to make good on my threat).

Can I kill these icons of the community and still rest at the Wench and use the Blacksmith? I'll leave them Jaroo, he hasn't pi**ed me off yet!

2. Adoniis

Adoniis Member

Jaroos annoying ass voice hasn't made you beat his head in yet? Man, you are one to be admired just for that! (Jaroo:Thank you my Daught-AUGH MY KIDNEY! ME:*stab stab stab*)

3. Scorched_Earth

Scorched_Earth Established Member

I believe you can only kill those of evil alignment, or at least those that hang out with evil aligned NPC's and get away with it. If I recall correctly the jeweler is true neutral but his guards are Chaotic Evil. I could be wrong though. You can always take the chicken or sheep down. Then again, the monk and his pal at the inn are evil, but I've never tried attacking them. See if that works without the entire inn getting pissed off. Bah...I have no idea what I'm talking about...

4. Gaear

Gaear Bastard Maestro Administrator

Be careful with the sheep -- you may quickly find yourself in serious trouble. They kick ass. Bad-ass sheep they have there in Hommlet.

5. Allyx

Allyx Master Crafter Global Moderator Supporter

That should be
    Sorry - it's late, and I havn't had enough Jack Daniels yet!

6. Lord_Spike

Lord_Spike Senior Member Veteran

'careful with the sheep'
    'Ba-a-ad ass'
    *stab stab stab*

You ALL need serious help...more Jack Daniels, quick!

:drunk:

7. krunch

krunch moving on in life

I am guessing here, as I have never played evil ToEE chars, but maybe you could get by with...just do a save game before trying any of these.

in Hommlet:
    - Black Jay
    - the foreman at the castle construction site
    - by traders, do you mean Rannos and Gregmag and their merc-for-hire?
    - the Courier who gets information from Rannos and Gregmag
    - Mickey
    - Zert, the man-at-arms who ends up at the Welcome Wench
    - Corl, the teamsters son
    - Furnok

in Nulb: (practically anyone, but specifically)
    - Ophilia and the whores
    - Mona and Serena
    - Toloub, Grud, Bertram, and all pirates (mouse over and it shows pirate)
    - Skole and his goon
    - Lodriss
    - everyone in the Hostel, including Alira

Last edited: Sep 14, 2005
  8. Shadowrunner

Shadowrunner Undead Chosen One

I Think, that killing NPCs on random encounters also create no consequences.

I killed this elvish bard (Zaxis was his name, if I remember corectly) and a whole team of those do-gooder's guys - and nobody notice thath - even in Hommlet or Nulb.

(Vincent's The Visionmaker party always randomly "running into my blades" :chainsaw: when my team is lack of gold, haven't been in Nulb yet - and their equipment is really worth to killing them. After all this encounter is only a some kind of "easter egg" - there is no purpose for them lately, isn't it?)

9. Cloudsprinter

Cloudsprinter Member

Slaughter the whole village then remove the reputation using the console command 'reputation_remove' or such. That way you not only get to kill them but you can still trade with anyone you didn't kill. It might be cheating tho :writersbl

Our Host!