Cujos Quest for the Dark Tower

Discussion in 'General Modification' started by Cujo, Jun 20, 2005.

Remove all ads!
  1. Cujo

Cujo Mad Hatter Veteran

never used that one, but photoshop CS does me fine, its the newest one I've used.

2. Moosehead

Moosehead Rubber nipple

corel draw 12 isn't really all that spectacular, but it's a lot easier to use than photoshop 7, which is the only other program i have, though I'm very interested in trying out CS2.

i've made various insanely complex and detailed artwork with CD12, most of which has been used for flyers and posters, but i haven't tried anything as "simple" as making textures and graphics for 3d models with it yet.

i think this is a perfect opportunity for me to do so :D

3. Adoniis

Adoniis Member

/cry I want my cookies!

Ok makes sense why ya did then and I can't say I disagree with your decision ;) However one small question/favor perhaps? Anyway you can make a mifty new sword or two with those graphics? I just like fansy smansy stuff...

I was referring to robes/cloaks when I asked about color. Oh, and boobs... boobs are good! No boobs means I have a party full of guys!

4. Lord_Spike

Lord_Spike Senior Member Veteran

WARNING: The following link contains...eeek...cartoon nudity:

http://www.pawn.se/index.html

And the world keeps on turnin'...

Last edited: Aug 30, 2005
  5. Cujo

Cujo Mad Hatter Veteran

well I guess I could use the models from those two swords to make an icing death and twinkle.

I learned on PS 5 (in 2001) and thought it was hard to use for about 2 days and then thought it was the cats PJs then later went for CS (even better), before that I used paintshop pro but its real shity IMO. I used to use paint to edit skins for quake but layered images make life so much easyer.

well apart from saying get an all girl party and dress 'em in tats then I'm lacking inspiration in the nudity department. maybe half naked mystic...

6. Moosehead

Moosehead Rubber nipple

I was actually considering using them for a magical falchion or two, and also scaling one of them down to saber-size so rogues or smaller PCs could have something neat-looking to equip too, but if you want to make something like drizzt's weapons, i'll leave em alone.

I never liked PSPro either. CD12 is basically like "lite" version of photoshop packaged with illustrator. it works with layers too but doesn't have nearly as many functions for image manipulation and editing as photoshop does. it is, on the other hand, really fast and easy to use.

anyway, I will post some of my results within a few days :)

7. Cujo

Cujo Mad Hatter Veteran

Do what you want I don't care, the only reason I even heard of those swords is cos I tryed to make drow, anyway if you do want to use them here's the model numbers for you
    {10158}{fragarach}
    {10161}{scather}
    just put one of those numbers in the model colum and everything will be sweet (with the glowingness and everything)

8. Shiningted

Shiningted I want my goat back Administrator

Love the comic! The oversized demon mammaries were a worry, but the looks on their faces were priceless. :D

9. Cujo

Cujo Mad Hatter Veteran

hey bro...

would anyone want or use armour that has a hood? -would disapear with a helmet equiped

10. Allyx

Allyx Master Crafter Global Moderator Supporter

I sure would, I give my characters cloaks and no helmets anyway - especialy my female wizard (she wears noble garb or the black dress and a cloak - but keeps the corset as a backup - just in case!).

Our Host!