Cujo's Mod

Discussion in 'General Modification' started by Shiningted, Jul 11, 2005.

Remove all ads!
  1. Cujo

Cujo Mad Hatter Veteran

there's already a {4341}{Masterwork wakizashi} in my mod Allyx put it there

2. Heavydan85

Heavydan85 Drinking Champion

Totally missed that one. Well I guess I can still make a tanto

Edit: Have made the Tanto/masterwork Tanto as well as a non-masterwork Wakizashi and ummm a rifle(it is just a crossbow, but yeah works for me.

Last edited: Jul 21, 2005
  3. Allyx

Allyx Master Crafter Global Moderator Supporter

I think it was Shiningted who said "I wish I had scrolls for darmagon's new spells", well ted, <wish granted> Here you go bud', Watch out though I changed the look of a few other items too, boots & cloak of elvenkind are black, gloves of dex are also black, the Wakisashi has been shrunk a little bit (it now looks more shortsword size) and the chain helm allows the hood on cloaks and robes to be up.

This mod was based on Cujo's latest mod.

[EDIT] re-uploaded to include Heavydan's new weapons

Attached Files:

Last edited: Jul 23, 2005
  4. Heavydan85

Hey I was wondering if you could make some goggles that shoot magic missiles. I tried and failed the inventory code is 24 and the model is 12039. I dunno what i was doing wrong but if you are willing to make some i think those two numbers will help with the task.

5. Cujo

Cujo Mad Hatter Veteran

If you're not already with the basic modding tutorial in this forum, have a look at that. because once you get it to work for you're self you'll feel real good and be able to do it again with something different like boots of stench or something. anyway, just to help you out some pointers/simple instructions.

first, add your new goggles to the protos just like you did with the tanto etc
    then got to colum 59 (charges) and put -1 which make unlimited charges any number = or > than 1 is how many total charges. right while you're doing that I'm off for a ciggy back soon.

right you've done that, onto the next bit. got to colum 168 and put Useable Item X Times Per Day as bonus type 1, put 0 as BT1 Param 1 and 1 as BT1 param 2. That makes it useable once per day I can't remember if you changed BT1 param 2 to a higher number if it makes it useable more times perday but give it a go and see what happens. UseableItem and then 0 and 1 means unlimited uses but that'll make it to strong.

finally go to colum 312 (spell) and put in 'Magic Missile' class_wizard 3 . I think that'll give it 2 magic missiles but I can't remember how many you get per level.

save you're protos and it's done.

6. Heavydan85

yeah i forgot to put the charge in column 59. Stupid little mistakes.

7. philodox

philodox Member

I'm loving the gear from this mod. Trying not to overpower my starting party. I've gone with a 3 PC setup and thought that giving each of them a decent set of armor and masterwork weapons was fair since I am playing in Ironman.

I've got a couple questions about gear choice and such:

I want to give my Male Human Sorcerer the Greatsword martial weapon proficiency and am unsure which of these new weapons count as Greatswords [some sort of dai-katana would be cool, but I think the Kill Bill sword is too powerfull]. I might just give him a masterwork Greatsword if there is nothing else that is not super overpowered. I'm also not sure what type of 'armor' to give him. I don't want any spell error chance and would like to save the Celtic for my female thief. :p

EDIT: I might use that 'double great axe' for the sorcerer instead... what martial proficiency does it use?

For my Male Half-Orc Druid I was going to stick with a masterwork scimtar unless anyone has a better idea and think I might give him the troll bone armor, the bone helmet, and the darkwood buckler. [he looks pretty badass in this gear]

My Female Elven Rogue will be using the Celtic tatoo's and she will be a dual wielder. I am using a cutlass and dagger right now, but was thinking about a katana/wakisashi combo or two of the six shooters [but I'm not sure how these work with the two weapon feats]. :D

Thanks,

Last edited: Jul 28, 2005
Our Host!