Does order of upload matter in Mod packs?

Discussion in 'The Temple of Elemental Evil' started by schm0609, Apr 1, 2024.

Remove all ads!
  1. schm0609

schm0609 Member

I finally figured out how to upload co8 pack into GOG version of ToEE. Just to clarify, I should do the Standard Edition, then the New Content Edition and finally the KotB Mod and patch in that order. Or does the order not matter just so long as I do all 3? TYVM

2. Shiningted

Shiningted I want my goat back Administrator

Hi. 'Standard' and 'New Content' are either/or - you play standard (bug fixes only) OR new content (bug fixes plus additional fan made stuff, mostly romance quests, gnome-themed fetish material and the occasional new setting like the whole of Verbobonc).

KotB, and the Icewind Dale CC (WIP) are seperate modules. They do not require either Co8 mods.

Install any or all of them first and run TFE-X, that is a Front End app. This will allow you to choose which to activate and play at any time. Activation takes a while.

See how you go :) Daunting at first, perhaps, but a breeze once you are used to it and a genuinely handy way to do things, everything in one folder.

zertzax likes this.
  3. schm0609

schm0609 Member

TYVM for the info. Returning player from 2003 and had used the Co8 mod years ago but wasn't sure. Take care

Our Host!