Unable to install Patches 1 & 2 for Modpack

Discussion in 'The Temple of Elemental Evil' started by Astaldo Magillian, Nov 23, 2023.

Remove all ads!
  1. Astaldo Magillian

Astaldo Magillian Member

I was able to install the main file for the ToEE modpack, but when I try to install the patches, I get the message "Cannot locate ToEE, Any English, on your computer." I also installed Temple+ are the two no longer compatible?

2. OccasionallyGood

OccasionallyGood Member

You should install the patches 1 and 2 first (if your ToEE version is not prepatched) and only then the modpack. Not vice versa.

They are still compatible.

3. Astaldo Magillian

Astaldo Magillian Member

I uninstalled ToEE and then tried to install the patches first, still getting the same error messages.

4. Endarire

Endarire Ronald Rynnwrathi

Are you using the GOG version of ToEE?

5. schm0609

schm0609 Member

Hi, the only form of ToEE i was able to locate was the GOG version. Do you know where i could find another that is compatible with Co8 Mods?

6. OccasionallyGood

OccasionallyGood Member

GOG version is compatible, works for me as well. Maybe it has something to with the location that you chose during installation?
    This is where it's located on my machine: C:\GOG Galaxy\Games\Temple of Elemental Evil
    Note that there is one important recommendation: Do not install ToEE to the Program Files folder
    Also note that if you're using GOG version, you don't need to install Atari patches 1 & 2.

FDR4PREZ likes this.
Our Host!