ProtoEd changes

Discussion in 'General Modification' started by oudeis, Aug 31, 2023.

Remove all ads!
  1. oudeis

oudeis Member

I downloaded the most recent version I could find and was surprised that it looked nothing like what I used when I last dabbled several years ago. The version I used had a much smaller GUI that showed a list of all the protos objects in what would be the 'main' window with numerous tabs for the various object categories. When you picked a tab and selected a particular object, the data fields were displayed vertically in a field that allowed you to scroll through them without changing your focus or view. Was this a older/obsolete version or am I thinking of something else entirely?

Also, did anyone ever figure out how to make Goodberries stack? I'd like to get them to behave like scrolls or potions or even food items. I tried changing the properties of the object, copying the protos.tab entry and testing various changes, creating a whole new object and assigning different attributes to see if I could get it to work and nothing did the trick.

2. Shiningted

Shiningted I want my goat back Administrator

Sounds like you were using ToEEWB maybe?

3. oudeis

oudeis Member

I was wondering that. I think you're right.

4. oudeis

oudeis Member

Yup, that was it. Thanks. Is it better/easier to use ProtoEd than WB?

5. Shiningted

Shiningted I want my goat back Administrator

I prefer ProtoEd myself, but WB is certainly more stable and less likely to corrupt your protos.tab.

Our Host!