A Curious Mod

Discussion in 'The Temple of Elemental Evil' started by WickedPrince, Jun 8, 2023.

Remove all ads!
  1. WickedPrince

WickedPrince Member

2. zertzax

zertzax Member

According to the description it says CO8 8.1.0 New Content is needed, so I will guess it is. Sounds like it just alters some basic stuff, not anything core or critical to the game. Maybe you or another will give it a try and let us know how it is.

3. WickedPrince

WickedPrince Member

The readme says to drop the mod into the overrides folder, but there isn't one. So I'm wondering if I just create one.

4. sigofmugmort

sigofmugmort Established Member Supporter

Yes

5. WickedPrince

WickedPrince Member

Ok, I'll give that a try. Thanks for the advice. :) I'll post how and if it works once I have a chance to try it out.

6. WickedPrince

WickedPrince Member

I installed and ran skimpytemple2 last night, just took the overrides folder from it and dropped it into the main folder for ToEE. The tiny pictures of the characters makes it a bit difficult to tell if it's actually working, but it didn't seem to cause more problems than usual.

Run the game again today; still no issues with how the game runs so it seems OK. I wish there was a way to bump the resolution without breaking the game screen.

Last edited: Jun 10, 2023
Our Host!