Looking forward to playing KOTB

Discussion in 'The Keep on the Borderlands' started by zertzax, Mar 15, 2023.

Remove all ads!
  1. zertzax

zertzax Member

So I am waiting to get a new computer and catch up on all the new offerings, including this gem. I was curious, how many levels, on average would a party gain when its over? I am trying not to read too many spoilers, so have just skimmed some of the posts here. So any general suggestions or hints would be appreciated.

2. Shiningted

Shiningted I want my goat back Administrator

For memory Endarire posted something not so long ago about what level you will be when you finish, so maybe do a search (at your own risk). Please read the manual (seriously), have someone with 3 ranks of Search in your party or you won't leave the shop map, and be aware of the Alignment Restrictions (only certain party alignments are supported, for the life of me I don't remember which. Probably in the manual). A bard as a face character will have the most fun, and when you leave the Keep to explore the wide world, take some food (a meal from the pub). Food has lots of uses - at least two.

August likes this.
  3. zertzax

zertzax Member

Thanks for taking the time to give me some hints and information. I will hold off searching and just wait to play the mod when I get my computer. Have fun exploring the new world and its various settings and rewards. :)

August likes this.
Our Host!