Volunteers needed - beta testing next Temple+ release

Discussion in 'General Modification' started by Sitra Achara, Oct 1, 2020.

Remove all ads!
Tags:
  1. Sitra Achara

Sitra Achara Senior Member

Well at least now they're even :p
    Will fix tonight.

2. Sitra Achara

Alright, should be fixed now.
    I think previously it also wouldn't show the bonus for dominated monsters on the char sheet, should work now too.

August likes this.
  3. August

August Established Member

We're looking good now! I have some additional ideas about the bugbear's implementation (hell, I think I have a lot of ideas now) but for now I'm just going to finish testing.

4. Pygmy

Pygmy Established Member Supporter

The next time anyone has cause to update the Changelog for 1.0.85 could they please change Battle Caster in new non-core feats to Battle Blessing? Thank you very much

5. Pygmy

The list of bonus martial weapon proficiency feats that elves gain automatically in 3.5 have been adsorbed into Simple Weapon Proficiency: Elf such that elves do not automatically meet the requisite of "Must be proficient with at least one martial weapon" for entry into the Abjurant Champion PRC.

_doug_ likes this.
  6. Pygmy

Rather a tardy error report I am afraid as this refers to Natural Bond (introduced in 1.0.65). Firstly, a multi-classed druid with natural bond and practised spellcaster (divine) gains access to new companions as per a druid of up to druid level +4 (which they shouldn't).

Secondly, I have noticed that natural bond + practiced spellcaster (divine) taken together have prevented advancement of druidic casting in a PRC that specifically advances druidic casting (Green Whisperer)

I guess I must be the only Fochlucan Lyrist fan

_doug_ likes this.
  7. _doug_

_doug_ Established Member

Do you know if practiced spell caster has an effect on the druid companion granted if the character doesn't have Natural Bond?

8. Pygmy

No practised spellcaster alone doesn't enhance selection or hps of animal companion. No change from Rog1/Druid2 with Practised Spellcaster (Div) with 32 hps jackal to Rog2/Dr2/Bard 1/Green Whisperer 2 (jackal still has 32hps) still with Practised Spellcaster (Div). No problem with Green Whisperer druidic casting advancement. The Green Whisperer dismissed jackal, waited 8 hours and got standard Dr 1-3 animal companion choices.

9. Pygmy

Thanks for doing this Sitra Achara

10. Joe Clark II

Joe Clark II Member

I am not sure where a good place to make suggestions is, so I am replying here. Can we get the Human subtype Genasi added? We already have Asimar and Tieflings. Also, would it be possible to add the Ultimate Magus prestige class from the complete mage book? The recruitable apprentice to Burke is already a Wizard 1 Sorcerer 1.

fangotangos and sigofmugmort like this.
  11. Sitra Achara

Hi all, hope you are all well.

As you may have noticed I haven't been very active lately. Unfortunately my personal circumstances have changed a few months ago such that I have a lot less free time now. This year's winter illnesses and corona stuff (kids quaratining) were a cherry on top, to say the least.

So I'm afraid the next version is basically on hold until I can devote solid blocks of time sitting in front of the computer again... hopefully by April actually, keep your fingers crossed.

In the meantime you can still play with the latest beta build, and there's Sagenlicht's branch to go on top of it too, as I'm sure you're all aware.

Other than that I'm still around. ToEE modding 4 lyfe :)

fangotangos and anatoliy like this.
  12. Daryk

Daryk Veteran Member

I hope you and yours are all healthy soon!!

13. Sagenlicht

Sagenlicht Established Member

My best wishes to you and your family Sitra :)

14. anatoliy

anatoliy Established Member

Turn Undead often crashes.
    Somewhere around this one:
    Code:
    int __cdecl TurnUndeadPerform(DispCallbackArgs args)
                    if ( !D20Query((ObjHndl)__PAIR__(v15, v16), Disp_Key_Q_Turned) )
                    {
                      hitdieTot -= npcHd;
                      Condition_Add___byObjHnd_3_Args(
                        (ObjHndl)__PAIR__(v15, v16),
                        &ConditionTurned,
                        SHIDWORD(args.caller.handle),
                        args.caller.handle);
                      CreateRollHistoryLineFromMesfile(0x35u, (ObjHndl)__PAIR__(v15, v16), 0i64);
                    }
    It seems like "Turned" condition is failing to be found in _getCondStruct_RegardVanillaHook... Not sure.

Needless to say, that I personally urge T+ devs to rewrite TurnUndeadPerform completely and introduce Turn Resistance stat level instead of simple npcHD variable.

Improving Turn resistance is very common way to improve undead, especially bosses and vampires.

15. Sitra Achara

Is this with any mods? If so my guess would be the busted condition limit.

Our Host!