No reward for saving Thrommel or the Elves?

Discussion in 'The Temple of Elemental Evil' started by RPH, Mar 20, 2021.

Remove all ads!
  1. RPH

RPH Member

In previous games this has worked fine but in my latest campaign I kept to five party members with no NPCs. I rescued Thrommel from level 3 as per normal and took him out of the temple via the bandit nest, again as per normal. He left as normal. Yet no reward and no Scather. Same with the Elves. I rescued them from level 2 told Black Jay but no reward and no encounter. The reward from saving the wizard in the elemental earth node worked fine though. Interestingly I didn't get any encounter with Robin Hood either. Playing Toee with Co8 and Temple+ mods. I have used these mods before with larger parties and it has worked fine.

2. Shiningted

Shiningted I want my goat back Administrator

Hey RPH,

Sorry this is happening, but the Timed Event routines were literally rewritten to prevent this, and they seem to be working in general. Not sure why they are not working for you on this particular occasion.

Can I just ask you check the value of flags 278 and 279, to see if the game thinks they already fired? These are the Thrommel reward and Tillahi reward flags.

3. RPH

RPH Member

I haven't been able to access the flags since I loaded the temple mod. Thought the DM access had replaced all the cheat codes and flags?

4. Sitra Achara

Sitra Achara Senior Member

The console works as before in Temple+, bring it up with shift+~. Also you can copy-paste now.

5. RPH

RPH Member

Thanks.

Our Host!