New Job for Ted

Discussion in 'General Modification' started by Gaear, Jun 27, 2005.

Remove all ads!
  1. Gaear

Gaear Bastard Maestro Administrator

Ted, as the ToEE Keeper of the Sounds, you've got a new assignment. :ninja:

Your mission, should you choose to accept it, is to work up a sound for Liv's electricity trap on Temple Level 4 before you approach Hedrack and his gang. Right now, the trap is (as you might have guessed) "eerily silent." We discussed the merits of "eerie" silence before, so no need to go into that again. Suffice it to say, a nice lightning bolt sound or something similar would help bring that trap to life.

If you accept this job I'll happily send you a couple more IWD2 voicesets.

Whaddaya say? :joy:

Last edited: Jun 27, 2005
  2. Shiningted

Shiningted I want my goat back Administrator

Voicesets??? MORE voicesets??? NOOOOOOO!!! :dizzy:

Well, I will certainly have a look, its about time I found out about traps. Haven't been down there yet with Liv's thing, but as soon as I get there I'll get right on to it (and no you didn't spoil, I had picked it up already from somewhere else).

U know Gaear, I have quite a little task for you too, but that can wait for the moment... BWAAHAHAHAHAHA!!! :transform

3. Gaear

Hmmm, is the trash piling up at the Co8 modding command center? Nah, that's not evil enough. Must have something to do with the toilets. :poop:

btw, never even thought about a spoiler wrap -- figured that was usually for the General forum kids. :tetter:

4. Cujo

Cujo Mad Hatter Veteran

I'm drtunk anbd it mi birthdsy :drunk: - ok i just looked at what I typed and its funny so I won't fix it cos thats how my brain is - but I get the feeelingthat lastthing was at me, this time i'll let it slide but next time I'll knock you teeth out.

just kidding but not really, oh the falling beer bottle made me forget what i was going to say. oh yeah you just jellous that you not smart enuf to tink of such things :lalala:

please don't take me serously today cos its my bithday and i'll get paraletic if i want to... what did I just say...

ok bed time I clean up in the morning

cya all and if i post its probly BS so don't listen to me for the next 24hours
    nighty night All times are GMT +12. The time now is 12:37 AM.

5. Shiningted

Shiningted I want my goat back Administrator

:imwithstu Happy birthday ya tragic canine lush!!! :wavey: :joy: :dance: :rock: :Cutlery_T :Crazy_Lio :beer:

Gaear, can you think of any traps that do have sounds? Might check them out... do they normally? And are there others what need it?

6. Gaear

Yeah, happy birthday, Cujer!

Ted - iirc, there were only a few traps in ToEE originally, with sound. Can't think of where and when right now. But with Liv's mod there are lots of traps, usually on chests. None of Liv's traps have any sound . . . so if you're the trooper we all know you are, you could have a rather large job ahead of you if you want to take them all on.

G

p/s - heh, I used one bold, one italic, one underline! Cujo ought to love it, in his current condition. ;)

7. dulcaoin

dulcaoin Established Member Veteran

Bzzt!

This is the modding forum. You don't use CODE blocks, you're not Scottish, and therefore... you're CRAP!

Use all that mamby-pamby pagesetting stuff you want.... if you don't use CODE, you're nothing to me... <sniff>

-- d

8. Cujo

Cujo Mad Hatter Veteran

sorry for hijacking the thread I can't even remember typing it, I'm sure I must have had some thing useful to say at the time I clicked on reply but it doesn't look like I got anywhere near useful in that last post, I think it was the comment about the spoiler wrap, but who knows

mwhahaha*

*wait for the sound to load

oh yeah make sounds for the traps ted.

9. Gaear

Cujo - the world looks different with drunk glasses on; we all know how that goes. ;)

dul - you forgot the [RANT] tags in your post. ;) ;)

Our Host!