Deep Swamp Hope Chest.

Discussion in 'The Keep on the Borderlands' started by Duke, May 11, 2020.

Remove all ads!
  1. Duke

Duke Member

Greetings,

I'm stuck on the child's toy part.
    I found the Tiger Toy at the other swamp location but it does not seem to do anything.
    I have all 10 items. When I entered the Lizard King's hole where you can then see the way to the deep swamp, while in there, I'm 99% sure I saw and picked up an item called: 'Child's Toy', or something like that. However, it is no where to be found in any of my guys inventory.

I did try the 'Give' command for: {20195}{Childs Toy}.
    Does not work and even will crash the game.

Any ideas anyone as I'm basically stuck in this game with no where else to go??..

2. Duke

Duke Member

Actually, I just saw this post from the Dev I think:

If you're confident you are doing everything right and it still isn't working I can't explain it, I can only suggest you console yourself the key with 'give 10012'.

It worked for me.
    Thanks much.

3. Shiningted

Shiningted I want my goat back Administrator

Yeah, the toy should be the tiger from the swamp alright. It's 'give' command is 12890. Don't try to 'give' numbers in the 20000's, those are the names that appear on the item before they have been identified and not the item themselves (Eg 'Radiant Sword' instead of 'Holy Longsword +1').

Out of curiosity - did you find the map in the Lizard Lair yourself or from the walkthrough or something?

2nd Edit - hang on, the 'toy' in question is found on the (spoiler)
    Dragon map, the Lizard Refuge
    not in the 'Lizard Hole'. So if you haven't encountered the scaley child, you shouldn't have it yet.

Last edited: May 11, 2020
Our Host!