Livonya's Beta 1.5 Mod.zip

Discussion in 'The Temple of Elemental Evil' started by Livonya, Apr 23, 2005.

Remove all ads!
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Black Dragon

Black Dragon Member

Has anyone seen the bug where you fight Smigal Redhand the first time and you allow her to escape? Now everytime I go in there, the fight between her and my party ensues but she is not visable...??? Tried invisibility purge and dispel magic, but neither will make her appear....please help, thanks!

2. Black Dragon

Black Dragon Member

Can anyone tell me how to make Smigal Redhand appear when fighting her the second time? My party fought her, and then the game opened the "let her escape because I'm a prisoner here" dialouge thread, we let her go and now upon our return, I can't seem to make here visible? Invisibility Purge and Dispel Magic do not work....please help!

3. Cujo

Cujo Mad Hatter Veteran

Its a bug - shes sposed to be visable, I deal with it by killing her the first time round, there are probably other ways, I think that NPCs and summoned creatures can still see her, another way is to AoO her to death.

4. Allyx

Allyx Master Crafter Global Moderator Supporter

You can target her with area spells - fireball etc... for your fighters, use the radial menu to chose your combat actions, and click on her portrait in the initiative bar at the top.

5. screeg

screeg Nukekubi

I charmed Smigmal during the initial combat and she joined us as an invisible ally (quite a good one too).

Later, in the middle of combat with a group of Bugbears, I got the "My goodness, what's going on?" dialogue and told her she could go.

A little while later, her invisible self attacked us somewhere else in the Temple. At last, we defeated her and naturally her corpse was nowhere to be seen.

6. Libri

Libri Member

Leave the temple and then reenter and go back to where you killed her. Her body will be gone, but her stuff will all be there. Worked every time for me at least.

7. Belgham

Belgham Member

You will have to wait for 24 hours game time to pass for corpse to decompose.

8. Shiningted

Shiningted I want my goat back Administrator

That is so fake... in real life that wouldn't happen.

The stuff would stay invisible until it attacked someone. :jerkin:

9. Cujo

Cujo Mad Hatter Veteran

and since when is stuff invisable in real life?

10. Shiningted

Hel-LO??? Radio waves??? When you kill a RADIO WAVE does it drop visible gear? No, its stuff remains invisible.

You are SOOOO gonna laugh at yourself when u sober up and realise what u posted. :yawn:

11. Zhadowstorm

Zhadowstorm Member

Cant count the number of times I have tripped over nothing sober or not. :rant:

12. Lord_Spike

Lord_Spike Senior Member Veteran

:icon_chuc

13. Drifter

Drifter Established Member

I had a cat once, it was chasing invisible things all the time.

14. ACE4490

ACE4490 Member

Hey Liv, I like your mods. They are pretty good. I noticed all the kids in the 1.5 and saw that most of them did nothing but look like retards. That story with the wood cutters kid was cool, but i think you should write more of them into the story. just putting a buch of kids into the game is kind of stupid if the serve nothing.

Also, i know this may be impossible, but it would be cool if you can get a new town or quest were you go off to a new place in search of something.

One last thing, do something with that gunther guy in hommlet. He is kind of pointless. If he was in nulb it would be different but just about every one in hommlet has speeches and stuff.

Peace and i'm not rag-in on ya but ther can be a lot of cool stuff added to the game.

15. Shiningted

Settle, petal. The kids were there but switched off (afaik) and Liv fixed them. Sure they do nothing much but its hugefully better than wandering into Mathilde's house, saying 'wow look at all the kids' and not being able to look at the kids. Its like saying 'nice sheep luv' but there is no sheep, its just WRONG. :doh:

Its about RPing I guess, the kids add atmosphere. Having stuff that does its own thing in the game without being there for you to do your stuff with, adds atmosphere.

And yes folks are working on new quests and plots and such, Liv did a few others besides Aami.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Our Host!