Someone is making Baldur's Gate 1 & 2 EE and Icewind Dale EE & Icewind Dale 2 into a BGEE mod!

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Endarire, Nov 14, 2019.

Remove all ads!
  1. Endarire

Endarire Ronald Rynnwrathi

Greetings, all!

As D&D fans, you've likely heard of these games. The IWD-in-EET mod (Icewind Dale in Enhanced Edition Trilogy mod) isn't yet publically available, but much work has already been done on it. They have some technical details to finish, which will likely happen this year and next year, and the release date is TBA, but the combined BG1/Siege of Dragonspear/BG2/Icewind Dale world map looks amazing to me! (WARNING: GAME SPOILERS!)

As a bonus, check out this list of mods for Baldur's Gate 1EE & 2EE for EET (Enhanced Edition Trilogy.) You can install these mods via the EET Install Tool. (Yes, it's a single interface to install all these mods. Rejoice! Alleluia!)

(I'm not modding any of this, but I was so excited I wanted to share!)

Last edited: Nov 16, 2019
  2. FDR4PREZ

FDR4PREZ Established Member

I recall trying numerous mods in the original BG2 back in the day.

Now there just seems to be too many. I think i have many mods for the original BG and BG2 from back then that aren't in this list.

if only all of these mods were done in a single installer :(

I know they are made by separate people, and that's the main reason why they aren't really bundled together.

It's like pokemon - you got to catch (try) them all :D

3. Endarire

Endarire Ronald Rynnwrathi

@FDR4PREZ I updated the original post with a link to the EET installer for ALL the EET mods!

4. FDR4PREZ

FDR4PREZ Established Member

Wow, thanks.

That certainly makes things easier.

Our Host!