Crash

Discussion in 'The Temple of Elemental Evil' started by ertury92, Jan 28, 2018.

Remove all ads!
  1. ertury92

ertury92 Member

Hi again guys! :) Sorry if I bother you this much these days...I came across a crahs recently.When I press "quit game" in the game menu or I load a saved game,the game crashes to desktop after a message of crash report.Can you please help me?How Do I upload the saved file?

2. sigofmugmort

sigofmugmort Established Member Supporter

I get that from time to time. it's most common if you have different party saves and even more so if you load a saved game of a different party then the last auto-save. If all your saves are the same party try re-starting the game, wait a few seconds, then load the last auto-save, if it starts then in-game load the save you want. Also, just restarting the game and waiting a couple of seconds before loading the game you want can work(may take a couple of tries)

3. ertury92

ertury92 Member

I could manage to load the saved games after some tries but I still can't quit game without the crash report message popping up...

4. Gaear

Gaear Bastard Maestro Administrator

The quit error is a longstanding ToEE glitch, best you can do is just learn to ignore it.

5. ertury92

ertury92 Member

Yeah I know but now is always present.It gives me error and crash report 100% of times I press "quit game" from the menu.I never experienced a such consistent error.It seems to pop while temple + is installed only.Thx for the answers:)

6. Sitra Achara

Sitra Achara Senior Member

Hi, it was indeed a bug added in the recent Temple+ release. Should be fixed now (in version 1.0.60).

7. ertury92

ertury92 Member

Ohhhh!Now I see! :D Now that I think about It,It started with 1.058 temple plus!Thank you for solving the mistery :)

8. BrotherSmythe

BrotherSmythe Established Member

I was getting CTDs and other bugs. Then my game wouldn't launch at all. So I uninstalled everything and now my install disk wont work. I get an 'error launching game'. Hours of online and youtube searches were a waste of time as usual. Ive installed using the original game disk on win 10 before but now it doesnt work. Other older game disks work. Am i missing something or do I have to buy this game online.
    I have windows defender firewall. Thank you in advance and as always you guys are awsome-o.

9. florian1

florian1 Established Member

I had two ToEE discs stop working. I suggest getting the GOG version. I'v never had a problem with that.

BrotherSmythe likes this.
Our Host!