i miss like 98% of the time

Discussion in 'The Temple of Elemental Evil' started by NicholasCzar, Oct 5, 2015.

Remove all ads!
  1. Gehennis

Gehennis Established Member

1- Once you defeat Zuggtymov(?) there should be a map location on the right side of the main map screen that says Passage to Verbonnoc (you might also have to ask Brother Symth in Hommlett- it's been a while since I've played to the end of the game). This opens up a whole new area with new quests, items, etc. It's designed to take characters up to level 20...

2- AFAIK there is only 1 enchanted battle axe in the game so you might have to have one of your magic users craft a magical greataxe for you...

3- When you first create your character you can buy a normal battle axe from the starting shop but once you get the Giant's Head Brother Symth can craft masterwork weapons (which might include masterwork greataxes). Masterwork weapons and armor can be enchanted so once your magic users get a few more levels you can start that process...

2. NicholasCzar

NicholasCzar Member

i dont have a magical crafting user :(

how would i build 1 of those lol

3. sirchet

sirchet Force for Goodness Moderator Supporter

I hear rumors of a wizard that hangs out at the welcome wench who, (with the correct guidance) can gain the "Craft Magic Arms and Armor" feat as he becomes a more experienced wizard. ;)

4. NicholasCzar

NicholasCzar Member

is the crystal ball quest been removed because of CO8 cause i cant find her all thats there now is a brothel with a lesbian and kinky (AND scary) women

5. sirchet

If you see a brothel you're at the wrong building.

I recommend clicking on the TOEE Complete Game Guide and Walkthrough banner on the top of every page of this forum.

If you haven't given it a look, you'll be pleasantly surprised at the depth and detail that gazra took in making it. It is complete with maps and sooooooooooo much more. :)

6. NicholasCzar

NicholasCzar Member

i opened that chest next to brother smyth and i got was a horn no book no anythng else did i do something wrong?

7. sirchet

If your inventory was full, look on the ground.

All these things are answered in my earlier post #20.

8. NicholasCzar

NicholasCzar Member

it wasnt full i had someone with 0 weight check and they got nothing but the horn

9. Gehennis

Gehennis Established Member

Did you talk to Brother Symthe first or did you just open the chest when you saw it? If a character opens the chest and their inventory is either full or has only 1 slot left, they won't get the Book of Heroes- if this is what happened go back to an earlier save and make sure that the person that opens the chest has at least 2 spots open in their inventory...

10. Forgalz

Forgalz Established Member

Don't worry, that is completely normal. My fighters as a rule roll 1-3 for attack and 1 for damage, and the mobs 18-20 for attack and max for damage, especially with crits. It takes a couple of levels before this game becomes fun. This is certainly an aspect of PnP that ToEE got right even without any mods.

11. windmillcrusadeR

windmillcrusadeR Windmillcrusader

another thing I've noticed is the program for rolling dice is based on equations. sometimes, saving a game and doing different things, seems to effect the rolls. for exam,ple, save a battle or a level increase. do the same things and usually, the roll comes out the same. variatcions on yoru location, etc appears to change the values rolled. I'm not a programmer, but it would make sense with rolls, anyway.

Our Host!