loading error: delayed blast fireball ??

Discussion in 'The Temple of Elemental Evil' started by windmillcrusadeR, Oct 27, 2015.

Remove all ads!
  1. windmillcrusadeR

windmillcrusadeR Windmillcrusader

I'm sorry, I've been away from TOEE for several years now. just loaded this spiffy pac and mod and it loaded once. I was going to pick a character and then turned it off and looked online for a character generator.
    now I can't get it past the delayed fireball error.
    Sorry, there is probably a sticky somewhere about this but I'm a bit foggy about searching your site.
    it's good to be back and thanx for the development of the keep on the border landsd. i'll do an old fashioned TOEE before going to it.\\
    btw, where is the character generator thingy?\
    it's been ages since I've played and can't find the old files.
    Windmill is living in Canada now
    :)

2. windmillcrusadeR

I'm using this loader I got online from ([BestRepack.net]_The Temple of Elemental Evil_[R.G. Catalyst]) it works ok, crashes occasionally. I got to reload the game to get it to play though. np so far. can't seem to find a program that allows me to change the stats on my characters before playing game

3. windmillcrusadeR

also that LOADER would allow me to change the number of npcs from 3 to 5 if I lowered the party charatcers number from 5 to 3.
    any ideas where to get that program?

4. sirchet

sirchet Force for Goodness Moderator Supporter

You can adjust the number of pcs and npcs in the options of the Co8 front end loader.

Our Host!