Move and Ready with Attack for BAB+1

Discussion in 'The Temple of Elemental Evil' started by Leonine, Jun 27, 2014.

Remove all ads!
  1. vendur

vendur Member

Don't you need greater bracers for that?

2. sirchet

sirchet Force for Goodness Moderator Supporter

Lesser bracers should provide the exact same profs as greater, except at a +1 competence bonus and no bonus to damage.

3. vendur

vendur Member

What do you mean by "should"? Pretty sure by RAW that the lesser bracers should not allow you to gain proficiency, only the greater version.

4. Leonine

Leonine Member

I checked both 3.5 DMG and in game item description. Both say Lesser bracers give prof with all bows, if already prof gain +1attack, bard gets the +1 With shortbow, but cant use longbow except at -4.

5. vendur

vendur Member

Ya, memory is getting bad I guess. I checked both of them out( in game) and neither will give you proficiency unfortunately.

6. Leonine

Leonine Member

Here is a really minor but odd bug: my wizard (female elf, may matter) crafted a vest of escape. If she wears it she gets +3 to disable and open locks, the 2 from the vest and the extra 1 from her mithral buckler! However if I move the vest to someone with those skills, like my half-elf rogue or human bard (both female) they don't get the 1 from their(or her's, I tried moving it along also) mithral bucklers. So the bug is just basically amusing. Maybe an elf rogue could get it, haven't tried.

7. Leonine

Leonine Member

Is it widely known that the dreaded "-15 third attack" to your first attack may be a problem for any dual wielding HASTED character? I don't have a ranger, but my twf rogue gets this when the haste effect is up. So I think the monk issue is really that flurry is maybe going through the same code as haste, just is extra bad for monks since flurry is a constant thing for them.

Our Host!