I need Scorpp to fight the Slavers!

Discussion in 'The Temple of Elemental Evil' started by psiekier, Dec 4, 2013.

Remove all ads!
  1. psiekier

psiekier Member

Well, my party of six PC's and Zaxis are all hovering around 15th level, and I'd like to take on the Slavers, but I know how tough they are!

I ditched Scorpp a while back after leveling him up quite heavily (he now has almost 300 HP!), and I think he might be just the lad to give me the edge I need.

Oddly, his corpse is in his room under the Temple. I can raise him from the dead, whereupon he has a green circle around him (i.e., seems friendly). When I talk to him, he orders his wolf (who is no longer there) to attack, and joins the battle himself. With only 10-12 HP, naturally, one smack from my guys will eliminate him... but he's no good to me dead.

Any clever ideas how to get him back into my party for this battle? I tried "Dominate Monster", but eventually he'll make his saving throw and turn around to attack me.

2. twisty

twisty Morose Marauder

Charm monster

3. HeJason

HeJason JK2 Deity

When you are fighting him, cast dominate monster on him. After he is in your group, dont heal him, kill him right away. Then raise him again, and he will be part of your group like he was when you first recruited him. :thumbsup:

Our Host!