Crafting is limited to 3 properties?

Discussion in 'The Temple of Elemental Evil' started by Bandoolero, Nov 17, 2013.

Remove all ads!
  1. Bandoolero

Bandoolero Member

Hey guys,

I read the crafting guides. They say that you can have like 9 properties (enchancements) on an item. But I only manage to add 3. I can add a +2 and a frost. Level 9 sorceress with ice storm, lightning bolt spells. I can not add any enchancement to the +3 longsword that you find in the temple. I read somewhere on the internet, that only 3 properties can be on an item. However, you guys manage to put on like 9 of them! I am running patch 2. No Co8. So in my version I am restricted to 3???

2. twisty

twisty Morose Marauder

Are you of high enough level, have enough free experience and cold hard cash? Insufficient amounts of the last two items will appear in red.

3. sirchet

sirchet Force for Goodness Moderator Supporter

Even if you do craft 9 different enchantments it will only recognize the last 4.

4. Corwyn

Corwyn Gnoll Pincushion

Here is the link to the most excellent ToEE 'how to' crafting guide that explains 'how many' and why. Some of the info is pre-mod improvement, but the basics for crafting weapons is still accurate.

Our Host!