Personal problem

Discussion in 'The Temple of Elemental Evil' started by tom, Oct 4, 2013.

Remove all ads!
  1. tom

tom Established Member

Two of my party members have developed a serious problem after defeating a demon princess. In short, they smell. I took them to the druid for some “healing” and got the druid to “remove a spell permanency issue” but they still smell. It’s so bad that you can actually see purple fumes steaming of their bodies. So what do I do now? How do you tell a hero that they have a body-odour problem?

2. Sitra Achara

Sitra Achara Senior Member

Hmmm... did she summon a Vrock or a Hezrou?

I suspect it could be solved, and the 'healing' made to deal with it. Can you upload a savegame? (it should consist of 4 files belonging to the same "slot")

3. tom

tom Established Member

It was vrocks. I could upload a savegame if someone would be kind enougth to run me through the process, step, by step. I am not computer literate.

Cheers

Tom

4. Sitra Achara

Sitra Achara Senior Member

Go inside [ToEE folder]\modules\ToEE\Save

Find your save game there: there should be a file called slot000XX[your save game's name].gsi, where XX is the save game's index number

There should be 4 files bearing the same index number

You need to zip them all up (select them all, right click, send to -> compressed (zipped) folder )

This will create a zip file which you need to upload. If it's under 5 MBs in size, you should be able to upload it here (scroll down and click 'manage attachments'), otherwise you can try a file upload site like Mediafire or Rapidshare (you will have to open an account however).

5. tom

tom Established Member

Thanks for the help = It occurred to me that it would be more fun to redo the battle. On the re try I escaped without any long term personal hygiene issues

Our Host!