Earth Temple Altar chest

Discussion in 'The Temple of Elemental Evil' started by Belcanzor, Aug 12, 2013.

Remove all ads!
  1. Belcanzor

Belcanzor Member

There are several chest around the altar. ¿Is there a offer that activate items inside chest become enchanted?
    ¿Or a combination of items added to the chest?
    I assume thats dont work anymore after I defile the Altar.
    I assume you need to become member to enchant the items.

If the answer to all above is a big "NO" then:
    ¿Whats the probability of add that feature in future versions? Only if this mean a small effort, I cant donate to fuel my ideas :p

The idea is from the days I play RP with friends and they put things in altars an pray for make a magic item (25 years ago)
    English is not my native language, sorry for anything weird above.

2. Legless

Legless Established Member

A cool idea!
    I thinks that because you can choose "Craft Wondrous Items" etc, it is more or less redundant as you can make your own. Having said that, if this could happen, is it likely that the newly enhanced items could cause ctd in the 4 level of ToEE like self crafted items?

3. Gehennis

Gehennis Established Member

Sorry- there is no way to enchant items by placing them in any chest in this game. While there are enchanted items to be found, you can also make your own if your magic user (wizard, cleric, druid, sorcerer or bard) takes the appropriate feat such as Craft Wondrous Item, Craft Magic Arms and Armor, Brew Potion, etc.

4. Belcanzor

Belcanzor Member

I know about wondrous items.
    Anyway, thanks for answer.

Our Host!