Pishella doesn't destroy the golden skull

Discussion in 'The Temple of Elemental Evil' started by Gubbie, Jul 15, 2013.

Remove all ads!
  1. Gubbie

Gubbie Member

Hi,

I have Pishella in my party. I've collected the mw maul, the scrolls and the skull and asked Pishella if she would destroy it. The animations suggest this is done(the yellow sparkles appear), but she's got everything in her inventory(including the skull) and they can still be used.
    If I talk with Pishella again the option that mentions that the skull have been destroyed(where she tells me that I only have 4 days to kill Zuggy) is not available.

I'm playing 7.8.0 NC

is the skull destroyed?

If I tell her to leave the party before asking her to destroy the skull, then when I talk to her again the option to mention the skull have been destroyed is there, but I can't get her into my party again.

2. shapecharge

shapecharge Established Member

I had a similar issue, where I gave Prissella the skull and things needed to destroy it, and she said it was destroyed. Latter on in the game I recruited her and when I did, she had the skull and other items in her inventory and I could use it.
    I wrote a post on this a month or so ago and never really got a solid answer, so I can only go on my observations of what happens in game, and zuggotomy is weaker after you go through the dialogue w/ Prissella even though it is in her inventory.

So I still believe "officially" the skull is destroyed and Zuggotmy will be weaker. I believe the game mechanics from the original designers just puts it in her inventory when you give it to her then goes through the magic computer codes that weakens zuggotomy, and it was never written in to actually delete it (it just puts it in her inventory).

3. zugschef

zugschef Established Member

You can simply pickpocket the skull, too.

4. Gubbie

Gubbie Member

Thank you for the answer :)

I did find out that she was weakened myself.(I looked up the stats for zuggy in the guide and could see that she was weakened)

Our Host!