A module conversion I'd love to see.

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Mouldyrye, Jun 16, 2012.

Remove all ads!
  1. Mouldyrye

Mouldyrye Member

I was thinking the other day about all the cool old modules that could be converted into mods for the ToEE rule set. Against the Giants, D1-4 the Drow adventures, The Slave Lords, The Desert of Desolation Trilogy? All are too short of a level range.

I have to say that B4: The Lost City would make an excellent, not to mention huge, mod. It was designed for levels 1-3 but had content that could get you past 5th not to mention the levels that were just outlined at the end of the module. It could easily be tuned to a level 1-10 mod. If I had any artistic ability and/or modding experience I would consider this a worthwhile project to undertake. Alas, I have not the skill to do it. I tried to make some of it many years ago on the SSI Unlimited Adventures program but nobody else could play it and I got bored.

I really hope somebody gets inspired by this post. :)

2. hellblazer

hellblazer Established Member

How about B4: The Lost City for levels 1-5. A1-4: Scourge of the Slave Lords for levels 5-8. G-3: Against the Giants levels 8-12. D1-3: Underdark levels 10-14 and then Q1.

Maybe we need a new engine ala a kickstarter project.

3. grinner666

grinner666 Member

Are you guys kidding, or what??? We can't even get KotB finished after YEARS OF EFFORT because the lead developer has, apparently, done a bunk. Now you're talking about a multiple-module SERIES???

Get real.

Our Host!