Speed up your ToEE game

Discussion in 'The Temple of Elemental Evil' started by Zoltec, May 16, 2012.

Remove all ads!
?

What's your GB experience?

Poll closed Jun 28, 2012.
  1. GB improves my gaming experience in ToEE.

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. GB doesn't improve a thing in ToEE.

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. There's no need for this one.

7 vote(s)
    100.0%
  1. Zoltec

Zoltec Pгōdigium

Hello all, if you have old laptops and desktops with old graphics card I'd recommend you to use game booster. Do you ever feel tired waiting for the loading bar to fill up? Do you want to enjoy your gaming experience? Do you want your game to process things faster? Here's the solution! I hope that you grab it now, as the offer of the free version will be dismissed at the end of June30th. [Link removed as Co8 does not endorse this software.]

W/O GB experience:

I wait for atleast 1 min to fully initialize the loading bar.

GB experience:

I wait for atleast 3 secs to fully initialize the loading bar.

Tips & Instructions GB v3.4:

1. Don't ever use the other options <expert mode included>, other than the virtual memory. Proceed to 103kb .jpeg file

2. The reason why we maximize the virtual memory is:

By increasing the virtual memory, you can ensure that your games have access to all of the memory that it needs.

3. How do I setup Game Booster via Front-End? proceed to 147kb .jpeg file

4. How do I setup Game Booster configuration? proceed to 106kb .jpeg file

5. Final instructions proceed to 55kb .jpeg file

That is all into it.

GL! Happy Gaming! :thumbsup:

Attached Files:

Last edited by a moderator: May 17, 2012
  2. SCO

SCO Member

ban

3. Zoltec

Zoltec Pгōdigium

Hello SCO, am I breaking the rules? so then please inform me. An immediate ban w/o a reason is pointless you know. -_-

4. Philip

Philip Gruff Warrior

I would never use or trust this sort of program. It's electronic Snake Oil.

5. sirchet

sirchet Force for Goodness Moderator Supporter

Hmmm, an exe from a little known site.

This usually is something to stay away from.

What experience do you have with any of the other products this provider makes, Zoltec?

EDIT: OK, after a bit of research it seems that the company that offers this product has a terrible reputation for adding things to and altering your pc.

The free version of malware protection is posted about in numerous forums as a means to promote their search engines, (which appear to be installed without your approval needed).

Here's a link to one of the sites that is kinder when referring to this company that is based in China. CLICK HERE TO READ WHAT THEIR USERS HAVE TO SAY.

Last edited: May 17, 2012
  6. Gaear

Gaear Bastard Maestro Administrator

Okay, given the indications above and the fact that we don't want to be responsible for the spread of any suspicious software, I've removed the link in Zoltec's first post.

Zoltec, if you can do some research that indicates a convincing case to the contrary, we'll re-enable the link.

7. Zoltec

Zoltec Pгōdigium

Hm.. I see so this is a shady program. I'm not really aware of this, I putted risks on my computer, but my experience with the software has a good response. Well, I can't trust IObit products anymore. This is a good call for me and as well for the others who are using IObit products right now. It came from china and its blemished with cybercrimes! I should have done first my research before going deep on downloading softwares such as this. Hm.. if you wish you can delete this or make this a warning thread for the others using IObit products and the likes.

Other sites who is within the domain of the same company like IObit are Dvdfast, winxdvd, sogsoft, and evonsoft. So beware! they are cybercriminals. Its like you hired some thief to guard your house.

I've already uninstalled the software. So I'm assuming that I'm safe now. I learn't the lesson now so it should be OK now. :yes:

There's no need for that,

Please click the given link below: Accusation of MBAM prior to IObit stealing their databases.

http://forums.malwarebytes.org//index.php?showtopic=29681&pid=152610&st=0&#entry152610

Last edited: May 18, 2012
Our Host!