Fruella ... A stupid, ego-related question...

Discussion in 'The Temple of Elemental Evil' started by Tathum, Apr 29, 2012.

Remove all ads!
  1. Tathum

Tathum Member

Made a Lawful Neutral party with two members that I supplemented with NPC's.

Now, my Dwarf Cleric / Fighter is very devout and committed to his wife, Fruella. He loves her dearly and plans on adventuring with her until the end of their days. But whenever she gets cut down by a lucky crit by a Hill Giant club or Finger of Death from an Undead Priest, before I am forced to reload her back to life, she renounces her love for Gaspar and spits on the commitment she made in the eyes of St. Cuthbert!

Somewhere down the line, does she ever ... you know ... be NOT so mean if she goes down in the trenches? Or if I rez her back to life, is she a bit more forgiving and ... forthcoming in her affection?

2. EyesOfAsia

EyesOfAsia Member

Neah, she will be always like that, but it is ok with me, because I love domina-type women <3.

3. wizgeorge

wizgeorge Prophet of Wizardy

Fruella's dlg script has never changed. She's a true neutral "spinister" with a big cleaver. All done by Troika.

4. Tathum

Tathum Member

It truly pains me to note...

That after all we've been through together, all of the armor I have shielded her with, all of the enchantments we contracted Spugnoir to make on her gear, all of the jewelry I have laden her with, and all of the times my Dwarf has shielded her from certain doom with his own stubby, iron-clad body, that she doesn't have any semblance of love or affection for Gaspar in anyway, shape, or form.

What a bitch.

Now I don't feel so bad when my Chaotic Evil character takes her out behind her own house and carves her up for organ meat to sell to the traders as part of their honeymoon.

-Tathum

PS: I didn't mean it! I love you, Fruella! Damn RP in a video game!

5. sirchet

sirchet Force for Goodness Moderator Supporter

Priceless, this is why true RP is soooooooooo good!

I say chop her butt up!

6. Tathum

Tathum Member

On a side note...

Is there anyway to get her to trade her cleaver to be enchanted? I can't seem to knock her out as it pisses off Spugnoir. Though I guess I could let a mob put her to nEgative HP...

Our Host!