Wishlist

Discussion in 'General Modification' started by Shin, Nov 12, 2003.

Remove all ads!
  1. Loinneil

Loinneil Member

I wish that someone could please tell me where all items are listed(which file) and that someone could tell me how to add a masterwork trident to the blacksmith's masterwork dialogue.

2. Martinius

Martinius Member

I wonder if anyone has though of creating a tool for editing items with its separate interface - like load item from file, save item into file and delete item from file. It would be much easier then to use this to test adding just a few properties to items and test if it works through the console give command. If it doesn't work, one can delete it and try anew.

Yeah, maybe I am daydreaming about this, but I hate explanations like you need to open this thingie in C++, then write a small Java package to handle the loader, use a bit of an Assembler to make it go right, and wrap it up with a simple executable written in COBOL (wondered where those cobolds came from, hmm?!).

3. taltamir

taltamir Established Member

Whats my wish list?

Wish spells...

And all the other kickass spells from higher levels. It is gonna be HARD to program many of their functions (like permanency, permanency is the COOLEST thing a wizard/sorc can have, yet its never included in any game). But you know what, I think I am gonna try, I am off to read some modding threads and than I will get started.

4. Jota

Jota Member

well i would like to know how to do it to. I would like to develop the Paladin to level 20. Good luck to you then.

5. Zagt'n D'Naril

Zagt'n D'Naril Member

higher-level spells

While it's cool that you can have higher-level spell slots in the momorization list, I can find no way of casting them, since the radial menu always ends at level 5

6. Sytnik

Sytnik Member

My wish is to get rid of this damned multiple reloads at leveling up... It's completly ill to reload about ten or twenty (sometimes) times to get my fighter 10 hp per level EVERY level up (Don't call me munchkin--I only seek a perfection of some sort ;)).

I don't know extractly how you guys can manage this but I think about such possibility: code class hp per level as 1d1 + 10 (in fighter's case).

Hope you can help me and save about 2--4 hours of my life in future (I'm only 10th level now--and 10 levels lies ahead... ;)

7. Sytnik

Sytnik Member

Wanna cast any spells possible!

Hi, folks! Next my-never-forget-request is: please make it possible to buy ALL the spells just like we've already could buy a masterwork items. Let's Burne could make it, OK?

// Ouch! I made a mistake at my previous post. It's must be a 1d1 + 9 or 0d1 +10. But's it's not a nasty bug (because it gives one addtional hp per level ;)) is'it it? :)

8. taltamir

taltamir Established Member

I would say a better idea is to give 75% of max HP as a set standard to everyone... you want more HP? get more con (dont roll a die... this btw isnt going to the guy that reloads to get a 10, I do that too)... Basing HP (as stupid as HP already is) on dice serves no purpose. Its actually suggested in unearthed arcana. The "default" is where you roll for stats, and roll for HP. This makes some characters shine and some suck. The point buy system is the alternative system (which the majority of people use), and the HP at 75% system is one that practically noone knows about.

9. eveningdrive

eveningdrive Member

Regarding ToEE...

... perhaps the ability to shut off or tweak the looting behavior of the npc's. It would be great it it were a part of the dialog, such as npc's initiating and asking for this and that witht the threat of eventually leaving.

If not, then perhaps just the ability to turn it off.

10. Sapper_Astro

Sapper_Astro Established Member

My wish?

Apart from bug and performance fixes.....

Conversion of the 'pool of radiance' module, of old SSI fame, with added conversation/roleplaying on 3ed rules.....Tyranthraxus has ducked away for too long now....

11. Allyx

Allyx Master Crafter Global Moderator Supporter

My wish list

The 3.0e DM's Guide lists the price of a shuriken blade at 1 gp, so a masterwork shuriken should cost 301 gp, so why am I paying 660 gp each for masterwork shurikens, also exotic weapon proficiency shuriken shows up in my lvl 1brb, 2ftr, 3rog, Katana waving ninja, but the breakdown of the attack bonus for shurikens shows a -4 penalty for not being proficient with them. EH???

could you fix this in the next patch or email me a step-by-step instructions for a DIY job to fix this please?

Also could you add some ranged weapon specific crafting enhancements, Throwing, Returning, and distance, and being able to buy masterwork bolts, and arrows would also come in handy. I dont remember seeing throwing axes in the game either, and could you add the wakisashi, and some black ninja style clothing thanks.

Last edited: Dec 18, 2004
  12. Endarire

Endarire Ronald Rynnwrathi

Add an option or a patch for fractional BAB and saves.

-EE

13. Olbaid

Olbaid Member

I think it would be cool if Burne/Terjon/Jaroo could make ANY kind of arcane/holy/druidic scrolls...for a price. I know it would be a bitch to code, but it makes sence that the local mage/priest/druid would be able to provide for adventurers needs. Especially since they don't seem to do much except wait around for you to visit.

Ooh! imagine a game where the NPC's had buisness of their own to attend, and you had to do things to fit THEIR scedual...

14. Shiningted

Shiningted I want my goat back Administrator

That would be a pain to code for everyone, but it could certainly be done.

What i would really like would be for Terjon to be able to cast Restoration... having to wait til your cleric is lvl whatever is a real pain and a disincentive to not go back and reload when something extra-painful happens.

15. Olbaid

Olbaid Member

I know that would be really time consuming and all that, i was just blue-skying. (this is a wishlist, not a "things to do" list.)

Our Host!