Disappearing ally bug!

Discussion in 'The Temple of Elemental Evil' started by keithburgun, Jun 20, 2007.

Remove all ads!
  1. keithburgun

keithburgun Member

Hey all!

Aftering being re-incarnated by Jaroo, Zert (whos like the best guy in my party) keeps disappearing on the screen, appearing only as a blue circle with no 3D model! Is there any way to fix this?

Thanks

-Keith

2. keithburgun

keithburgun Member

3. Gaear

Gaear Bastard Maestro Administrator

Try common issue #15 in this thread:

http://www.co8.org/forum/showthread.php?t=1856

Note that this will get rid of Zert for you and solve the empty blue circle problem, but he'll be gone for good . . . unless you want to get very involved with spawning a new Zert and his gear and re-leveling him up through the console, etc.

There's no other fix for the problem.

4. Malice805

Malice805 Member

Let me first say this this modpack is incredible and ty. I have an issue where elmo is an empty blue circle. He never died and I never ressurected him. I tried removing him with the console command but it doesnt work for some reason. Cant talk to him to drop from party or anything. any suggestions? ty

5. sickNsane

sickNsane Trip,Cleave,Repeat--

Zert, Taruko, and Kobort will not allow you to reincarnate because they arnt permanent NPC's they will apear invisible if you do and if there dead and you go rest they will vanish from the party leaving only the gear behind idk if youve played before so i wont spoil the reason behind this but this is my best guess. I had the same problem and this is the conclusion i came up with.

Our Host!