Return to the Temple of Elemental Evil?

Discussion in 'The Temple of Elemental Evil' started by sickNsane, Feb 13, 2012.

Remove all ads!
  1. sickNsane

sickNsane Trip,Cleave,Repeat--

Idk how many of you have played the original P&P but it would be cool to have it now, though its gigantic, Just want your opinions do you think it could be done?

2. maalri

maalri Immortal

There is a 3.5 version of this module, and I believe it is actually named "Return to the Temple of Elemental Evil".

I know that Zuggy and Iuz are not the big bad guys, as you have already defeated them.

You find out that there is even a "Bigger" bad guy and set of priests that were "playing" Zuggy, Iuz, and their minions for lackeys.

Search around and you can find it, probably at Amazon or some such place.

Have fun!

3. sickNsane

sickNsane Trip,Cleave,Repeat--

No i meant i have played it, Lareth is alive you revisit the moathouse and theres a firelord named IMIX that runs the fire node, each temple has a weapon "shortsword of fire, Sword of air etc I was refuring to recreating it for the pc similar to how KOTB has been created.

4. cezmail

cezmail Gorboth's Rider

Well there are various modules in NWN 1 and 2 that you can play. but otherwise I am not aware of any other games that will give you the experience that TOEE does. Shame that the code could not be released so that the gifted of our modders could revamp the game to what we would all love, MORE. MICH MORE Greyhawk games. :)

Our Host!