Fav. Marvel comics

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by gursikh11, Feb 8, 2012.

Remove all ads!
  1. gursikh11

gursikh11 Member

Mine are:

Captain America And Bucky
    Ultimate Comics Ultimates
    FF
    Hulk

2. kio11

kio11 Established Member

only liked to read them when they were a vs. in a DC comic.

3. maalri

maalri Immortal

Um, Spiderman. Their "Flagship" hero, of course.

What does he have, 5 comic lines for him right now? Not including the one about his daughter.

I dropped out of buying an reading on a regular basis years ago, abut the time I got married the first time, but whe I was in High School and a single man in military I kept up with the three (and then four) lines of his comics.

I thought DareDevil, X-men, and Fantastic Four were good too, but never was much of an Avengers follower.

My two coppers worth.

4. GuardianAngel82

GuardianAngel82 Senior Member

Spiderman for me, too. Marvel kicked my butt when I was a kid because its heroes were real people that went through life changes. Daredevil was my ex-wife's favorite.

I also read Fantastic Four and X-men, but Spidey was my favorite. I liked Nick Fury and his Howling Commandoes, but not really Agent of Shield. I preferred DC's Sgt. Rock of Easy Company. I even read Not Brand Echh, anyone heard of THAT?

5. sirchet

sirchet Force for Goodness Moderator Supporter

I was an still am a DC fan for I like to read Batman, (see what I did there with the tricky little rhyme). :D

He was a super hero, but didn't have super powers and IMHO that made him the best.

6. General Ghoul

General Ghoul Established Member

I like the Avengers, but am a real fan of some of the secondary characters. Power Man & Iron Fist, Moon Knight, Nova, Ghost Rider and Dr Strange. One of my childhood favorites was Man-Thing.

7. GuardianAngel82

GuardianAngel82 Senior Member

Don't forget Vision!

8. krunch

krunch moving on in life

groups: (1) Fantasic Four and (2) the Avengers (not east coast, not west coast)

ones from the groups: (1) the Thing and (2) the Hulk

favorite sayings: (1) the Thing "It's clobberin' time!" and (2) the Hulk "You make Hulk mad!"

favorite non-group individual: Nova (Marvel let his story die where there was so much potential upside and development.)

favorite superhero movies: (1) X-Men III and (2) X-Men Origin

9. kantha

kantha Member

I like Spiderman a lot, although I have to admit that I'm not too much into Marvel Comics.. I'm more the type who prefers reading Manga... Somehow the Japanese drawing style growed on me and that's the reason why I like it so much. It's not that I think that Japanese comics are better, it's just the style which I prefer.

Our Host!