Man, the Atari boards are dying.

Discussion in 'The Temple of Elemental Evil' started by Gaear, May 1, 2005.

Remove all ads!
  1. Cujo

Cujo Mad Hatter Veteran

Its easy, you just have to break up with your fiancee of 2 years thats all, and I don't have the mastif anymore (sniff).

told you it was sad.

sit ubu sit good dog.

Last edited: May 3, 2005
  2. Gaear

Gaear Bastard Maestro Administrator

We actually got Grok to hold forth on this at Atari once. Not surprisingly (although disappointingly), he said something to the effect of, "Ha-ha . . . yeah . . . well, anyhow, about this new D&D RTS, we think you're really going to like it."

3. Ellester

Ellester Member

Agreed, pre-release the forums were conductive. Once the game was released it was just full of babies flaming left and right about the bugs. I left because it was so ridiculous to put in a few words. I left and didn’t bother for a while, but came back when the rumors of a second patch were around. The flamers were still there but in smaller numbers. It finally got to the point where they weren’t around anymore. And that’s the way I like it, but the problem is what gaear said, it’s gotten to the point where it’s pretty much dead.

4. Gaear

Gaear Bastard Maestro Administrator

Hey, nice to see you made your way here, Ellester. :)

5. Ellester

Ellester Member

Thanks Gaear. Yea, it looks like its time to switch over to the dark side. :)

6. foil

foil Member

Well, after my mediocre search I couldn't find anything on this so since I'm breaking one common forum rule I might as well go for broke and bump this thread.

The Atari forum is gone again it appears and even though we've seen this happen bofore, I suspex this time it's for good.

Although the halls weren't buzzin, it was still a good place to chill out (I actually kinda liked the calmness of the site and when something big happened here it got posted over there).

Anybody heard any news? I wish companies would give some notice before axeing a site like that.

7. Shiningted

Shiningted I want my goat back Administrator

Its still there dude, Norfleet and I have been carrying on a long pointless back-&-forth about... hmm, i forget what its about now but it keeps going :)

8. Cujo

Cujo Mad Hatter Veteran

This guy sounds interesting.

9. foil

foil Member

Thanks for that; I updated my link.

Seems like they just axed the web site but not the forum.

Now I'm gonna have to refresh myself on all the long drawn out back and forth conversation to get up to speed on nothing.

10. Shiningted

Shiningted I want my goat back Administrator

The Internet: making people smarter since 199x.

Our Host!