Please help with Noob question

Discussion in 'The Temple of Elemental Evil' started by temujin87, Nov 1, 2011.

Remove all ads!
  1. temujin87

temujin87 Member

HELLO! First I want to say thank you CO8 for the amazing modpack, I'm having a total blast with ToEE so far.

I have 2 total NOOB questions if someone can answer them please! I'm on 6.1

1. After killing Armario the Cabinent Maker, how long do I wait to get the 2nd quest? Or how do I get the 2nd quest?

2. How do you choose a feat that has a Base Attack +4/3/2/1 bonus requirement? I can't seem to figure this out. My fighter has +5 right now and he can't take Spring Attack with all the other reqs fulfilled... help please?

THANKS IN ADVANCE!!!

2. Azured

Azured Lethal but deadly.

The Base Attack Bonus requirement is just like any other prerequisite to a feat. If you don't have it, you can't choose the feat. I'd be sure to check you don't have Attack Bonus and Base Attack Bonus mixed: The Base Attack Bonus comes directly from class levels, so a Fighter/Paladin/Barbarian/Ranger can choose Spring Attack on level 4, Cleric/Monk/Druid/Rogue/Bard on level 6 and Wizards/Sorcerers on level 8.

The common Attack Bonus includes many more factors beyond BAB into it such as Strength/Dexterity, Feats and Proficiencies, weapon qualities etc. so if your Fighter's Attack Bonus is +5 then probably you don't have a high enough BAB.

Please also double check the other requirements of the feat as Spring Attack has a lot of them, including Dexterity and other feats.

Our Host!