Welkwood bog issue and a weird bug

Discussion in 'The Temple of Elemental Evil' started by PROJECTILE, Apr 30, 2011.

Remove all ads!
  1. PROJECTILE

PROJECTILE Member

[minor spoilers]

Ok, so I have installed the ToEE co8 modpack version 6.1.0 NC as instructed. Everything was going fine, it seemed that the content was working. However, I can't seem to access the welkwood bog. I figured it might show up later as I continue through quests in hommlet (despite the fact that it's designed to be able you to skip "fedex" quests), but it still didn't show up. Then I read about talking to captain renton to start the quest. I did that, and still don't see an option to visit it. It seems that other content is working fine (I do notice some of the differences between it and vanilla ToEE), but I just can't seem to access the bog :< Am I missing something here?

also, had a weird bug in the moathouse where my characters stopped being able to interact with anything (talking to npcs or using doors/staircases) that forced me to load from a previous save. Anybody know about this?

2. Skittles

Skittles Kind of Delicious

Hiya,

Did you get the rundown on the quest from Renton? If not, you did talk to Brother Smythe first, right?

3. PROJECTILE

PROJECTILE Member

well now i feel dumb. thanks; i guess i just haven't bothered with going through all the dialog trees for the nth time

Our Host!